Rasheed Wallace Could Be a Celtic

He will just mess up your chemistry.

They say this about every player who is a bit off the wall and yet chemistry is never a problem. Hmm...

Eh I don't think he'd fit in. They have a nice core, he wouldn't play as much minutes as he'd like.

Why won't he fit in? We have been dying for big man depth all season long. Perkins doesn't have a true back up right now and both Powe and Davis are extremely undersized. Sheed, although washed up, will provide better defense and rebounding than those two and will surely get more minutes than either Powe or Davis. I don't even have to mention the extra spacing he'd give Pierce and Rondo.

Sheed will get his 20-30 minutes like Posey did.It would be perfect as he'd be limiting KG to about 30 MPG as well, keeping him fresh for the playoffs. Im sure he wouldn't mind coming off the bench if he's winning and getting 20-30 MPG.. He and KG are good friends, so i doubt there would be anything to mess up the team chemistry. Anyways, i take this "gut" feeling with a grain of salt, Tangay is HORRIBLE.