Knicks Almost Had Deal For Sessions; Clippers Closing In

The Knicks reportedly came close to a deal for Ramon Sessions a month ago.

Now the Clippers appear to be near an acquisition of the Bucks' restricted free-agent guard.

Mike Dunleavy is not commenting on the subject.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61110/20090812/knicks_almost_had_deal_for_sessions_clippers_closing_in/

So Baron, Gordon, AND Sessions? Wow...Clippers management is stupid.

Why should Gordon have any impact on whether or not the Clippers should make a play for Sessions? Gordon played basically all of his minutes this past season at shooting guard. Gordon is not a point guard by any stretch of the imagination and he never will be. He is a shooting guard through and through so I really don't see why they wouldn't sign Sessions becaue of Gordon.

Its simple really. Gordon plays the 2 guard, Davis plays the point and Sessions backs up Davis at the point.

Clippers management is a disaster, but this signing would not be a typical disastrous Clipper move. I don't think that Sessions would be the smartest signing that they could make because they don't really need a backup point guard, but it isn't a terrible move by any stretch of the imagination, at least in my opinion.