All-Idiot Team (Active Players)

Revis Island

How are Brooks and Gay idiots?

Aaron Brooks? I've seen him play on the Rockets, He's a massive idiot. Absolutely no clue how to run an offense, has no clue when to take shots or pass the ball. Just an absolute idiot, not to mention arguably the worst defensive PG in the league next to Steve Nash

Gay? I suppose I could use Josh Howard instead, I forgot about him.

C: Patrick O'Bryant

PF: Zach Randolph

SF: Gerald Green

SG: Sasha Vujacic

PG: Sebastian Telfair

Perfect.

Much better than Brooks and Gay.

C: Starbury

PF: The Machine

SF: Gang Banger Smith

SG: Z-Bo

PG: Kwame Bust

There we go. I'd pay to watch that team.

Edited by The Garbage Man

Telfair tries to pass, but he makes the dumbest decisions. He'll pass to a guy that might be a better scorer that's double teamed, rather than an open guy that's not known for scoring. It's like he passes just so that he gets assists, and nothing more. He's a stat padder.

As much as I wish he'd succeed, he's just not a smart player. His skillset is up there with guys like Russell Westbrook (minus a little athleticism), Raymond Felton, or someone like TJ Ford. He has amazing skills, but he's dumb.

Aaron Brooks? I've seen him play on the Rockets, He's a massive idiot. Absolutely no clue how to run an offense, has no clue when to take shots or pass the ball. Just an absolute idiot, not to mention arguably the worst defensive PG in the league next to Steve Nash

Gay? I suppose I could use Josh Howard instead, I forgot about him.

You're retarder, the WORST Rockets fan I've ever seen on the net. I was going to write a paragraph or so why, but it's not even worth it.

Edited by Zero

C - Eddy Curry

PF - Zach Randolph

SF - Al Thornton

SG - JR Smith

PG - Stephon Marbury

Coach - Mike Dunleavy

lol that's nasty man you include the coach too :lol:

But why Thornton?

Mine...

C - Eddy Curry/ Marcus Camby

PF - Zach Randolph

SF - Matt Barnes (doesn't know what to do with the ball besides shoot, doesn't know what to do with himself besides camping outside three, and Magic fans will get to count how many games he's involved in a fight this year)

SG - Ricky Davis

PG - Allen Iverson ("the reason I play is to win championship, but I won't be a bench player man, I'd rather retire, I'd rather go to Memphis because they can pay me MLE, what, no we won't win a championship who thinks we'll win a championship? I'm just waiting if Lakers will call me to give me their starting SG job. What, who starts at SG?"

Coach - Mike Dunleavy

I don't like with J.R. selection by a lot of you... sure he killed his good friend but it's a year ago and I'm sure people change. Fact is, if he played on your team, you'd love him. He plays with good energy 99% of the time, he doesn't play the best defense but he tries hard. He took two charges from Kobe in Laker series... two that I can count/ am sure of, maybe more. His passing ability that I raved, is very very underrated and if he's on your team, he's going to be a very good playmaker that gets his teammates shots. He was a headcase but this past season, I thought his maturity was great... he never caused issue and generally was professional for the whole season.

And Marbury was great last season with Celtics. I thought he was all talk when he said he's going to change but he signed with them for minimum and went to play like a real pro. He passed the ball, he tried his best to play D, he kept his mouth shut, he just played and did what his coach asked him to do. I think he has changed. I'd give him a roster spot on Nuggets if he were to take the minimum again and... if I were the Nuggets GM.