Madden 2010 Official Thread

Legacy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beat ECN twice today. woot

I'm sure you can attest to my great luck......

The first game, I could have kept the lead if I didn't get "roughing the kicker" on a damn field goal, but I did, and you scored, and I needed one more time-out. :angry: .

Then, the second game, I was up 4 points with 1:57 remaining, and on the kick-off return.........Johnny Lee Higgins fumbles the damn ball!!!!!!!!!!

It's dumb how much [expletive] doesn't go my way.

I'm playing "CaliCurbStomper" who was obviously using the Pittsburgh Steelers, and I was the 49ers'

I score on the first player, and then he gets a KR TD, then I hit the FG post, then I get a fasle start to put me out of FG range, then he runs with "Big Ben" a lot, and was post the LOS, then I get a first down when I'm down 7, and fumble.

WHY?!?!?1?!?!?!?!?

haha, I'm SOOO rusty at this game. I need so much more work refining my terrible game.

My 1st game online was against some 4-10 bum with a 65% DNF. What cheeseball that guy was. He used Minnesota, but had New England's playbook, never ran Adrian Peterson once throughout the whole game.

I was losing 14-7 then my wireless cut out so I got the loss AND the DNF. I hate that.

I hate how I can outplay someone the entire [expletive]ing game, and still lose.

I have a 14-0 lead at the end of the 1st half, and "Fish" had about 50 total yards, and since the kicking in this game is terrible, I kicked the ball off up the sideline, and he returned it like I expected.

Then, I have a simple FG to get a 10 point lead with 10 minutes left in the game, and I miss it.

The kicking meter in this game sucks.

I hate how I can outplay someone the entire [expletive]ing game, and still lose.

I have a 14-0 lead at the end of the 1st half, and "Fish" had about 50 total yards, and since the kicking in this game is terrible, I kicked the ball off up the sideline, and he returned it like I expected.

Then, I have a simple FG to get a 10 point lead with 10 minutes left in the game, and I miss it.

The kicking meter in this game sucks.

Everything in the game isn't terrible just because you keep losing........you can't win em all dude.

Hm, I actually think kick-offs are fairly simple. I run Kickoff Right or Left and direct towards wherever I need to kick it and then I usually control a linebacker and have him be somewhat of a spy in the middle of the field, I never have a touchdown scored off of me.

Field goals are another story. I hate them as well, they are ALWAYS huge banana kicks, even in a dome or with 0 MPH.

Everything in the game isn't terrible just because you keep losing........you can't win em all dude.

I'm not complaining becuase I lost becuase I have complained about it when I've won, but other people that I have played have said the exact same thing.

The kicking is a lot different, and that is one of the only things that is frustrating now.

It doesn't register a lot of the time.

Not to mention that on another forum that has a lot of the best Madden players, a lot of them hate it too, and want it to be changed, so it's not just me.

Edited by EastCoastNiner