Who will be the best players from the 09 draft class?

Dash

1. Blake Griffin - the obvious choice

2. Tyreke Evans - he is going to be a monster, might be turnover prone but he can do it all.

3. Jordan Hill - I'm really high on him...great rebounder, can knock down the 10-15 foot jump shot, amazing wingspan. Dude is talented, Knicks should thank the Warriors for taking Stephen Curry ahead of him.

4. James Harden - Fantastic on the offensive end, good basketball IQ, and efficient. He will be a great sidekick to Durant.

5. Ricky Rubio - I think everyone has hard enough of Rubio but in way do I feel he will be a bust.

I like how everyone is having Flynn on there lists, it is pumping me up to see how he performs

Man I played against Flynn when he was in his senior year of High School at Niagara Falls. Dude was amazing, had a triple double without even trying. Hes gotten even better since then, and is so determined that I feel he has no choice but to succeed. Im jealous that you will get to see him play all the time. I wanted him to fall to the Raps, although I have no problems with DeRozan.

Blake Griffin is going to be a top PF in the league down the road. I also think Ricky Rubio will eventually develop into somewhat of a dynamic player and I don't see him getting any love in this thread. I think that Harden and Curry will be the other players that will be all-stars.

See now I've heard the Knicks are trying to get a trade/Buyout for Ricky Rubio so if he does play next season I have NO DOUBT he'll be the second best player in this draft class, his basketball iq is way beyond his years.

1. Blake Griffen

2. Ricky Rubio

3. The Golden Boy( Stephen Curry)

4. James Harden

5. Jordan Hill

Edited by Years

I think many of us are forgetting the number 9 pick, Demar Derozan. He should be mentioned alongside the top caliber players in this years draft.

My top 5 of this years draft:

-Flynn

-Griffen

-Harden

-Derozan

-Evans

Edited by Inshade

5. James Harden

4. Stephen Curry

3. Demar DeRozan

2. Tyreke Evans

1. Blake Griffin

DeRozan, Evans, Hansbrough are sleepers. Hill, Rubio, and Thabeet are busts.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Griffen, Rubio and Curry are the only sure things. If you think other wise I can send you some of his international games. He's the best passer in this draft hands down. His basketball Iq is way beyond his years.

Jennings looks like the biggest Bust out of anyone in this draft from what I've seen.

Edited by Years