Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

SRV

Cod takes skill. Its easy when you start, but to take it to the next level it takes practice. Some people just destroy me without trying and I have been playing for 2 years, and I destroy most people. Its easy to learn and play, but hard to master.

Halo doesn't take much skill. One guy can take out an entire team, if you have one good guy and a bunch of scrubs on COD you won't even come close to winning. Also, every time I play Halo, its either shooting at people with the BR, or running them down with the normal rifle and then clicking the melee button.

Halo doesn't take much skill. One guy can take out an entire team, if you have one good guy and a bunch of scrubs on COD you won't even come close to winning. Also, every time I play Halo, its either shooting at people with the BR, or running them down with the normal rifle and then clicking the melee button.

Funny joke.

Anyways, I just love how MLG pays out $20K for Halo and $4K for Call of Duty. That should tell you something right there.

Just my opinion. Halo is repetitive, I don't like the weapons. IMO it does not take skill because I picked it up and was able to kill people who had been playing for like a year. Play COD against someone halfway decent and tell me how you do.

Funny joke.

Anyways, I just love how MLG pays out $20K for Halo and $4K for Call of Duty. That should tell you something right there.

Call of Duty takes a lot more skill than playing Halo, and the competition in Call of Duty is better because older people play it, not just a lot of 12 year old kids that make a large portion of the Halo players.

You're a Halo fanboy.

Halo is whack, it takes at least half a clip to kill someone which is just extremely dumb, also, half the time it just comes down to people jumping back and forth and stupid [expletive] like that. The only time I liked playing that game was for the vehicles and special game modes. I don't even play non-hardcore call of duty because it takes like 10 shots to kill someone there too, when you shoot someone in a video game they should die, thats why I liked GR2, thats why I like COD - hardcore.

Halo is whack, it takes at least half a clip to kill someone which is just extremely dumb, also, half the time it just comes down to people jumping back and forth and stupid [expletive] like that. The only time I liked playing that game was for the vehicles and special game modes. I don't even play non-hardcore call of duty because it takes like 10 shots to kill someone there too, when you shoot someone in a video game they should die, thats why I liked GR2, thats why I like COD - hardcore.

I agree here, I hate Halo, personally I think a large portion of people who like it are 11 year olds and nerds, its not a cool shooting game and your player jumps like a kangaroo and has hang time like michael jordan, its dumb as heck, Uncharted 2 > Halo.