Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

SRV

Just got the game today and it is awesome.

Something kind of stuck in me though when seeing D.C like that. It made me angry and wanted to kill everything and anything responsible for that happening to my country. I almost want to join the army now to make sure I can help stop that from ever happening but still. That and the whole scene with markovic or w/e early is f-d up.

Awesome game though lol

What guns/sets is everyone using? I am just curious to what people think is the best. If it takes high level to unlock a perk or some [expletive] you are using, if you could note that would be good, here is mine:

SCAR Gun with Holographic and heart beat thing for Search and silencer for team deathmatch

Perks: Bling, Stopping power (soon to be cold blooded) and steady aim

Flash Grenades and sticky grenades w/e that [expletive] is

Death Streak copy cat

And LKR your wrong bout PC, Steam has servers dedicated for the game so yeah

no. it has matchmaking, no dedicated servers. i can't make my own server with 24 people on it and its listed and anyone can join. that is a dedicated server, which is in every other PC game. IW had to be stupid and use IWNet which pissed everyone off.

Just finished a game I think 34-10 or something like that. Sabotage on Quarry, went into OT, sniped a guy with the SCAR. It was just me vs 3 other guys. I killed a guy to get a UAV in, killed the guy after he planted the bomb, and called in a Predator to kill the last guy. After the game the guys were like, "Ahh why'd you tell me to not shoot at him, we shuldn't have been so selfish." It was sick. Raised my K/D by like .03 to 1.33.

Just finished a game I think 34-10 or something like that. Sabotage on Quarry, went into OT, sniped a guy with the SCAR. It was just me vs 3 other guys. I killed a guy to get a UAV in, killed the guy after he planted the bomb, and called in a Predator to kill the last guy. After the game the guys were like, "Ahh why'd you tell me to not shoot at him, we shuldn't have been so selfish." It was sick. Raised my K/D by like .03 to 1.33.

I wish I was as cool as you

Seriously though, I kinda suck at CoD on 360. I was good at CoD2 and CoD4 on PC, but I'm having a hard time really getting used to this.