Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

SRV

I got 2 nukes today, and counting. :lol:

My friend got 8 in one day, you get on a roll they just keep coming.

I got my first on Estate 2 games later I was 24-1-0 on underpass I only got like 5 kills with chopper gunner and I was getting impatient so I ran up into their spawn and was shooting some dude and he tubed right before I got my second nuke.

My friend got 8 in one day, you get on a roll they just keep coming.

I got my first on Estate 2 games later I was 24-1-0 on underpass I only got like 5 kills with chopper gunner and I was getting impatient so I ran up into their spawn and was shooting some dude and he tubed right before I got my second nuke.

True, if you get one, chances are the people on the other team really suck so you will get another. My friend got 3 in a row when we played demolition.

I wouldn't mind it if they would fix them as soon as they know of it but it likes they wait for EVERYONE who plays the game to know about it and then fix it about a week after that. So gay.

IW sends the patch into Microsoft so it can be fixed. Microsoft has to accept it when there's hundreds of other patches sent in, and it's not like they can instantly figure out how to fix the glitch.

^How are they supposed to test jumping over something, while pressing right twice, and switching weapons? [or however you do it]

If you think it's THAT easy to test for glitches, you should contact IW and offer your services.

Well, in every other game that comes out I don't recall them having like 454757 glitches in themlike this one has.

^How are they supposed to test jumping over something, while pressing right twice, and switching weapons? [or however you do it]

If you think it's THAT easy to test for glitches, you should contact IW and offer your services.

You say that but how do regular people find them lol. They hire video game testers to look for these things and they are the company that makes the game. You are right a game is allowed to have a minor flaw or two but this is getting ridiculous. I'm not saying it's a bad game I'm just saying they dropped the ball when it came to patching dumb things before the release.

People do think of weird [expletive]. You honestly have to spend your entire day trying weird things that cause a glitch. There are people that were paid to go to IW to fix the glitches, and those are the same people that put videos of new glitches on youtube. They are called MapMonkeys.

People do think of weird [expletive]. You honestly have to spend your entire day trying weird things that cause a glitch. There are people that were paid to go to IW to fix the glitches, and those are the same people that put videos of new glitches on youtube. They are called MapMonkeys.

Excellent website.

• 3 weeks later...

I only play TDM or TDME and the highest score I got was 35 kills 4 deaths. My buddy got a care package in 3, got an AC130 and ended at 41-2 on Rust, of course... Crazy.

Rust is easy to beast on, especially with an AC130. Not bad on the 35 kills and 4 deaths though.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my 10th nuke today. Now im using the spinning nuke emblem that comes with it. I know some people boost to get 10 nukes but I didnt lol. Its frustrating going after nukes and I came close so many times as well. Now that ive done the nuke challenge im going back to stopping power (as opposed to hardline) and my regular class.

• 2 months later...