San Francisco @ Minnesota

alcstarheel

• 1 month later...

I'll be back in a few hours to vent on how [expletive]ing stupid that ending was.

Also, I'm sick an tired of the special treatment that any team Brett Farve is on gets.

Anyways, 3rd downs pretty much determined the game, and the Minnesotta Vikings are not that good, considering they won on a [expletive]ing bull-[expletive] pass, and Jimmy Raye does not know how to call plays.

Taunting, roughing the passer, missed block in the back, and the list goes on.

[expletive] THE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back in a few hours to vent on how [expletive]ing stupid that ending was.

Also, I'm sick an tired of the special treatment that any team Brett Farve is on gets.

Anyways, 3rd downs pretty much determined the game, and the Minnesotta Vikings are not that good, considering they won on a [expletive]ing bull-[expletive] pass, and Jimmy Raye does not know how to call plays.

Taunting, roughing the passer, missed block in the back, and the list goes on.

[expletive] THE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be that guy. You lost.

Brett Favre oh my god. It feels so good to be on the winning side of those for once.

I believe that will be an interesting game...I mean if our O-Line keeps [expletive]tin their pants and letting ppl get passed them you guys will have a field day on Rodgers. There is no doubt that the vikings are a good team, but you dont live in the part of the country where everyone is on there nuts and in your face about it. I mean why all of a sudden is Favre your favorite player when the last 15 years your most hated? I just see way to much of that [expletive] around here and being a Packer fan in Viking territory gets to me. But I still dont think you are a proven "elite" team, but definetly a good one.