Baltimore @ New England

alcstarheel

• 1 month later...

Ravens get this one. Brady isn't his '07 self and will NEVER be again. The reporters and so called "professionals" need to hop off his dick and come to the realization that it was a great season, sure, but a once in a lifetime thing. That type of performance wasn't something that anyone could replicate year in and year out, regardless of the weapons around him. Also, it's pretty obvious he has fear with his leg on almost any throw or play where the pocket is even beginning to fall apart. He doesn't step into his throw and instead lofts them off his back foot without the same "zip" that allowed him to play great every week two seasons ago.

Get used to it, the Pats aren't a top 5 team anymore.

Ravens get this one. Brady isn't his '07 self and will NEVER be again. The reporters and so called "professionals" need to hop off his dick and come to the realization that it was a great season, sure, but a once in a lifetime thing. That type of performance wasn't something that anyone could replicate year in and year out, regardless of the weapons around him. Also, it's pretty obvious he has fear with his leg on almost any throw or play where the pocket is even beginning to fall apart. He doesn't step into his throw and instead lofts them off his back foot without the same "zip" that allowed him to play great every week two seasons ago.

and what, the Packers are? Who do you consider top 5, name em

superbowl this season. since 2000 including that superbowl team all we were missing was a good offense and we would compete for a ring. our D has pulled us along for far too long, and now they can rest easy with joe flacco and our underrated receivers at the the helm. i don't expect us to go undefeated, but i don't think a superbowl is out of the question. i hope our [expletive]ty secondary gets it together soon. they've been awful.

k, can you name me the 3 teams they beat? can you tell me how many points they allowed in 2 of the 3 games?

a win is a win and thats that. it doesnt matter if you win by 500000 or if you win by 1. youve still won.

now, can you tell me which team managed to get to the conference finals, despite playing on the road the whole way?

now, can you tell me which team's quarterback is 5th in Pass Rating, and only in his 2nd year?

can you also tell me who's half back leads the league in TDs scored?

sure he is never going to be able to replicate that season, but he absolutely is not done. he is still one of the best QBs in the league. he is a professional athlete, not a 10 year old girl, he isnt going to "fear his leg". he has scrambled around a few times this year and has confidence in himself. you are just too much of a hater to realize that he will still be one of the best, or the best QB for years to come

who cares about if they are leading the league in something, the season barely started, that means nothing at all

so if some rookie QB throws for 0 TDs and 10 ITs and leads his team to a 0-3 record that means we shouldn't assume hes a bad player? yeah, right.

and that doesn't hide the fact that the team got to the conf. finals whilst bieng lead by a rookie QB and playing every game on the road?

and when do these achievements start counting? is there a certain week or something?

leading the league in TDs scored, desipte not even bieng a starter is impressive... even if youve only played 3 games.

and in just over 24 hours Joe Flacco will have lead his team to a 4-0 record in his 2nd season.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8076/raylewiswacko0.png

Edited by Lakerzboy

so if some rookie QB throws for 0 TDs and 10 ITs and leads his team to a 0-3 record that means we shouldn't assume hes a bad player? yeah, right.

and that doesn't hide the fact that the team got to the conf. finals whilst bieng lead by a rookie QB and losing every game on the road?

and when do these achievements start counting? is there a certain week or something?

leading the league in TDs scored, desipte not even bieng a starter is impressive... even if youve only played 3 games.

and in just over 24 hours Joe Flacco will have lead his team to a 4-0 record in his 2nd season.

you just dont get it...

sure its great that they are doing well early in the season, but saying that the ravens are good because they have guys who are leading the league in certain things really is a bad argument. they played two bad teams, their stats are going to be boosted. mcgahee is not going to end the season leading the league in TDs. he had a good start against bad teams

you just dont get it...

sure its great that they are doing well early in the season, but saying that the ravens are good because they have guys who are leading the league in certain things really is a bad argument. they played two bad teams, their stats are going to be boosted. mcgahee is not going to end the season leading the league in TDs. he had a good start against bad teams

but what about last season, where they did well too?

i know what your getting at, i chances are willis aint gonna finish first, but right now, he is. and you gotta live for the present B)

but what about last season, where they did well too?

i know what your getting at, i chances are willis aint gonna finish first, but right now, he is. and you gotta live for the present B)

then say how they did last season, you just said their stats for this year which doesnt prove anything

but i like the ravens a lot. their defense isnt what it was a few years ago, but their offense is very dangerous. they are one team that i wouldnt mind seeing win the superbowl (assuming the eagles the eagles are not playing against them)

ray rice=rutgers=amazing

"now, can you tell me which team managed to get to the conference finals, despite playing on the road the whole way?"

"and that doesn't hide the fact that the team got to the conf. finals whilst bieng lead by a rookie QB and playing every game on the road?"

i posted them aswell, guessing you didnt see 'em :)

Edited by Lakerzboy