Jason Kidd or Allen Iverson

MainEv3nt

Jkidd or Ai3  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this point, he's probably the second most cancerous player after Zach Randolph. There's an article saying Pistons lost a lot of games on Sundays, because what the players did on the night before... usually parties. That's what AI did when he was in Denver, and young players like Melo and J.R. had too much respect for AI to decline to his parties...

Contenders don't want him, I think his career is done. JKidd on the other hand still commands a lot of interests and deservedly so, he has a lot to offer as a starter, possibly a backup and definitely a teacher to "the next PG".

At this point, he's probably the second most cancerous player after Zach Randolph. There's an article saying Pistons lost a lot of games on Sundays, because what the players did on the night before... usually parties. That's what AI did when he was in Denver, and young players like Melo and J.R. had too much respect for AI to decline to his parties...

Contenders don't want him, I think his career is done. JKidd on the other hand still commands a lot of interests and deservedly so, he has a lot to offer as a starter, possibly a backup and definitely a teacher to "the next PG".

lmao i love u man rofl

• 1 month later...

depends on team needs. put jkidd on that sixers squad that made it to the finals instead of ai and they wouldn't have gotten there imo.

jason kidd is clear choice if you have a good coach, other star player on the team and lots of good role players, but ai if you have a team full of scrubs and want them to have a fighting chance of winning games.

• Owner

If you want the pure point, you get Kidd. He's easily a top five point guard of all-time, in my opinion.

Put defense around Iverson, giving him the reigns, and he can take the team to the NBA Finals in a weaker conference.

But that's exactly the problem: Kidd can do more for you in almost any offense, while Iverson needs to be the primary option, needs to have a defensive-minded guard as a teammate (to defend his man), and he's gotta be the go-to guy throughout the entire game.

You can bring up the fact that Iverson did get to the Finals, but Kidd and Kenyon Martin reached the Finals two consecutive times, with Kidd actually leading the way and probably should've won an MVP award.

I voted Iverson cause I thought we were comparing them in their primes.

And I'd like to point out that Iverson is an Sg.

But right now it's Kidd is still a top 8-10 pg in the game and his decision making is top tier, and he still gives you more defensively then A.I could ever. And Kidd seems to always take good shots( Last year at least).

Edited by Years