Dallas @ Philadelphia

alcstarheel

• 2 months later...

in memory of diesel

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/t_romo_071216_02_campbells.jpg

http://www.nancarrow-webdesk.com/warehouse/storage2/2008-w52/img.447182_t.jpg

http://hollywooddame.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/tony-romo-crying.jpg

Edited by fly3rs18

Can't wait to beat this collection of pansies and take the lead in the division. If Dallas thinks their going to come into our house and win this game their sadly mistaken. Everyone remembers the last big game Romo played at the Linc. I wouldn't be surprised to come see Romo come out with a 55.8 QB Rating just as he did in the 44-6 game where he could do nothing, but sit on the bench and watch us march into the playoffs.

• Like 2

Dallas starts out with a four and out. Eagles about to get the ball.

I would love to see Michael Vick score a touchdown this game, or even this season. Maybe tonight will be the night.

No clue what you mean by four and out we ran 6 plays on that drive...lol

Ugh this is annoying, playing great D but I am not happy with the offensive play calling at all if we lets the Eagles hang around we are going to lose. Romo is a bit off which really makes me angry uncharacteristic of him lately overthrowing Austin a few times. Still no turnovers I am happy.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but this officiating has been one-sided to me. Oh well I don't know i it's valid or not I know there is always going to be people questioning the refs. Oh well we are winning so far, great game as expected, should be a good 2nd half as well.

Haha Jerry Jones is sitting behind my cousins at the game. Everyone is throwing stuff at him lmao

The Eagles D has been great aside from a dumb mixup by the LB cores on the Crayton play. The running game was solid too and Peters is back. Just gotta work on getting the ball in the endzone. I'm optimistic about the 2nd half.

Haha Jerry Jones is sitting behind my cousins at the game. Everyone is throwing stuff at him lmao

The Eagles D has been great aside from a dumb mixup by the LB cores on the Crayton play. The running game was solid too and Peters is back. Just gotta work on getting the ball in the endzone. I'm optimistic about the 2nd half.

Damn 'Philadelphia Eagles' fans!

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but this officiating has been one-sided to me. Oh well I don't know i it's valid or not I know there is always going to be people questioning the refs. Oh well we are winning so far, great game as expected, should be a good 2nd half as well.

I don't want to see any [expletive]ing about the officials by a cowboy fan.

We just had a touchdown pulled back for some major bs

I don't want to see any [expletive]ing about the officials by a cowboy fan.

We just had a touchdown pulled back for some major bs

That was an obvious [expletive]ing hold, you can't tackle the guy, the Eagles have been doing it all day and it gets called once first time and only time we did it and it was called. I suggest you stop [expletive]ing and learn the rules.