Melo Vs Wade

magicbalala245

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Melo has risen a lot this year, in the past I'd have taken Bosh as the better franchise player but I think Melo's grown into a complete player since Chauncey came to Denver. Regardless Wade is the better player, Wade is in that top tier of Bryant, LeBron, CP3 etc.

Wade..you can't really compare the two because they have different styles. Melo is strictly offense, very predictable. Wade can slash, shoot the jumper, threes, get to the line, pass the ball, defend, leads all guards in blocks, and he gets like 2 steals per game.

Wade..you can't really compare the two because they have different styles. Melo is strictly offense, very predictable. Wade can slash, shoot the jumper, threes, get to the line, pass the ball, defend, leads all guards in blocks, and he gets like 2 steals per game.

Wade is better than Carmelo, but Melo can do almost everything you listed for Wade. Melo is easily a better shooter, whether we are talking mid range, 3PT or FT. Melo has always been able to slash and he stepped up his play making and defense a lot this past year, though Wade is better than him at all of that. Let us not sell Melo short to big up Wade. Carmelo is an elite player himself.

Wade of course. 'Melo has some things to work out as far as being a team leader, something Wade has moved into beautifully. He'll be in contention with Wade and LeBron for tops in the league in a couple years if he continues to work, on a consistent basis.

And I changed the poll so it wasn't a multiple choice question.

I would say Dwyane Wade, mainly because he seems to be the better leader. Carmelo IMO settles for too many jumpers sometimes (same could be said for Wade), when he should post up and use his size. Wade sometimes needs to drive more and create for his teammates, instead of shooting threes, something he isn't too good at, but is improving at. Overall though, I'll take Wade, because IMO he seems to be the more capable leader.