Happy With Your Team's Picks?

Beaubois

Racked up $4.5 million from selling our picks (29, 42) to help re-sign Odom, Ariza and Brown. And drafted a guy with our 59th(?) pick that's a big body and may help us down the road, Bilas called him a steal.

• Owner

Yeah, Elonu isn't that bad, actually. You keep him in the NCAA for another year, and he turns into a first-rounder and maybe a lottery, since he's a big man.

But we'll see how that translates into the pros. Could have been a mistake coming out early.

I'm glad we got rid of our other two picks. We sold that 29th for quite a bit of cash.

Not very happy at all. We could have gotten Sam Young or Dejuan Blair, who would have helped us right now, but instead we take an "athlete" from Congo, who I doubt we even see again. I do like our 2nd round pick in Danny Green, though.

I couldn't have said it better my friend. Eyenga looked terrible in those highlights anyways. At least they could have shown some with a little bit of talent in them. I think that Danny Green will make the roster though, he is a good defender and just a young body to put on the floor in trash time.

Yes, I'm very happy a lot of people are sleeping on Jordan Hill but this guy will be a stud and same with Tony Douglas. If we can get Ricky Rubio in a trade with Minny then we would be probably the best team with 3 rookies in the league without a doubt.

I loved the Jermaine Taylor pick, but then we traded him for cash. :)

So no, I'm not happy with the draft. But I am happy with offseason.

I'm glad Les Alexander (Rockets owner) put that money up to grab some solid 2nd rounders.

Taylor and Budinger are really nice scorers. Budinger can shoot the ball very well, should be nice to have a pure shooter for Yao to kick it out to. Taylor is insurance for Wafer and could be a solid rotation play for us. I think we got some steals.