Arizona @ San Francisco

alcstarheel

• 3 months later...

Arizona could sneak up in the playoffs again. I'm a fan of this match-up. I wanna see how good they are. Arizona can wrap up the division tonight with a win.

Edited by BasX

49ers are winning. What the heck?

Hightower fumbled it in the 10. The only good that comes out of that is Singletary mismanaged his challenges again (Atlanta game) and that could come back to bite him in the [expletive]. The Cards are going to come down and score right away and tie the game. Guaranteed.

EDIT - Wow. Come on LSH!

Edited by iBoldin

Mehhhh. Terrible game, the defense wasn't great, but it never got much help from the offense. 7 Turnovers is inexcusable, but I could see it coming. Big emotional win against Minnesota that technically locked up the division. This game was ripe for a letdown performance, and they didn't let me down in that regard.

That being said, we have the Division all but locked up, we won't lose three in a row, or two in a row to two of the league's worst. Thanks San Francisco, maybe by kicking our asses you woke them up a little bit going into the Playoffs. The Pack will be a good test in Week 17.

49ers know what they do so thats why they were owning them tonight. There d just keep getting better and offense is getting better. I think they can be a contender team next year if they can play like this

It was hardly "knowing what they do". The Cardinals fumbled on two of their opening three possessions, resulting in a 10 point head start. That's plenty hard to come back from. We were moving the ball with little degree of difficulty on some drives, other drives it just wasn't happening. Like I said, no team is going to win games when they turn the ball over 7 times, 3 in the first quarter, just doesn't happen.