Baron Ready To Move On From 'Bad Dream'

Baron Davis didn't enjoy a successful first season playing for the Clippers in his hometown.

He struggled with injuries, showed frustration and his team limped to one of the worst records in the NBA.

"It was like a bad dream," Davis said, according to the Los Angeles Daily News. "I don't know who that was last year. It was like a bad dream that you wake up from and you can't really remember, but you're like, 'Damn, I hope that never happens to me again.'

"Once the season was over, that was the last I was going to think of it. I mean, I can't even tell you where or how, or at what point (it all went wrong), it was just like a bad dream."

In addition to putting in a lot of work at the gym, Davis has worked to repair his relationship with Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy.

"We watched a lot of tape. You know, just kind of getting in his brain. Things that he went through as a player, players that he played with," Davis said. "Just getting a better construction of who he is. I don't think that we gave ourselves an opportunity last year to really know each other. We were trying to make it up on the fly, which is tough.

"Neither one of us really got to know each other. But I think all that is behind us now. And it feels good. It feels good."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61141/20090815/baron_ready_to_move_on_from_bad_dream/