Board Update

Real Deal

• Owner

Gonna happen in 10 minutes, and it might take a bit. Skins might be screwed up, but I'll do my absolute best to restore everything in a timely manner.

We don't want security problems ever again, so it's gotta be done. :)

• Owner

Yeah, it all depends on the resolution. It does that because, by default, it was floating to the right inside of the banner, which means it's based on your resolution (since the banner extended).

I'll have to re-code it. I'm sorry guys. :(

sine this is an update thread, i'll post a few questions i have.

is it just me, or does everyone have to hit the edit buton twice just to edit a post? and does it take long for anyone else when they click in the fast reply box before it opens up full size and you can actually start typing? not really big deals though.

Edited by billt chamberlain

• Owner

sine this is an update thread, i'll post a few questions i have.

is it just me, or does everyone have to hit the edit buton twice just to edit a post? and does it take long for anyone else when they click in the fast reply box before it opens up full size and you can actually start typing? not really big deals though.

1) When you first hit the edit button, do you get a green loading box near the top of the screen? If so, wait and see how long it takes to load up the editor.

2) There's going to be a delay with the fast reply box as well, because of the editor.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core

Go there, then scroll down and check/uncheck the RTE option (rich text editing), and see if that changes loading times.