Singers/Bands you recommend

Dash

Like the title suggests post them.

For anyone who likes the rock genre, I highly recommend The Veer Union. They just released their first album a few months, every song is a piece a work...simply amazing.

Three Days Grace, Sum41, are pretty good too.

Classics like Metallica and Led Zeppelin are a must.

P.O.S., The Roots, Poison The Well, Louis Logic, Cadence Weapon, Bleed The Dream, Brother Ali, J Dilla, Pharoahe Monch, Pete Rock, Murs, Atmosphere, Talib Kweli, Soul Position, Jedi Mind Tricks, Kidz In The Hall, Aesop Rock, Sage Francis, Cage, Paramore, Sims, Dessa, Cecil Otter, Thrice, As I Lay Dying, Filter, The Classic Crime, Deftones, Brand New, All That Remains, Oh Sleeper, Killswitch Engage, Mudvayne, Sevendust, Slayer, Ill Nino, Demon Hunter, The Audition, The Bled, It Dies Today, Dead Poetic, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Mel Gibson And The Pants, The Plastic Constellations, Saul Williams, MF Doom, Matthew Good, Anberlin, The Hold Steady, Building Better Bombs, USS, The Carps, Mictlan, Lazerbeak, Eyedea And Abilities, Apathy, AZ, Doomtree, Turbo Nemesis, MK Larada, Paper Tiger, Boom Bap Project, Grayskul, Mac Lethal, Felt, Mr. Dibbs, The Spades, Disturbed, Army Of The Pharoahs, Psalm One, Common, Mos Def, Buck 65, Juggaknots, Blueprint, Muse, 7L And Esoteric, El-P, Lupe Fiasco, Zion I, Living Legends, Wordsworth, Shad, Street Pharmacy, Vanna, The Almost, Autopilot Off, Epidemic, Blindside, Mad At Gravity, AudioVent, Too Pure To Die, Adam Franklin, Means, Protest The Hero, The Holly Springs Disaster, Less Than Jake, Hot Water Music, Dance Gavin Dance, Finch, The Receiving End Of Sirens, Faith No More, Destroy The Runner, Lamb Of God, Peeping Tom, Fall Of Troy, Alkaline Trio, God Is An Astronaut, Rise Against, Silverstein, Pearl Jam, 1997, Destroy You, Okkervil River, In Flames, Unearth, Underoath, The Philadelphia Experiment, Trivium, DL Incognito, Innerpartysystem, This is Your Captain Speaking, Crooked Fingers, Jake One, The Human Abstract, Kathleen Turner Overdrive, Inhale Exhale, Nas, Secret And Whisper, All Shall Perish, Still Remains, Caspian, Chimaira, Gifts From Enola, You Slut!, Maybeshewill, Lisa Miskovsky, God Forbid, Junius, One Day As A Lion, Norma Jean, The Devil Wears Prada, Attack Attack!, Catherine, Haste The Day, The Sleeping, Oceana, Glassjaw, Burden Of A Day, August Burns Red, Closure In Moscow, Set Your Goals, UUVVWWZ, A Day To Remember, VersaEmerge, The Appleseed Cast

go

Any good classic rock band, off tha top of my head Pink Floyd, The Who, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Foreigner, Fleetwood Mac, and I kno theres more...

Foreigner and Fleetwood Mac are classics, but not Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Eagles?

I don't know why, but basketball fans in general are just desperate to avoid looking "country."

Foreigner and Fleetwood Mac are classics, but not Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Eagles?

I don't know why, but basketball fans in general are just desperate to avoid looking "country."

lol

ABBA, Backstreet Boys, NSync, Britney Spears, Aaron Carter are all personal favs of mine

• Like 1