Balkman arrested on DUI charge

Well, four time is four times too many, and if people do it more than once, they need to go to jail, period.

I dont think so. I think the dangers are overhyped. I am more worried of some ricer racing down the road, than a drunk guy. At least you can observe that the drunk guy is drunk with the racer he just flies past you and then when [expletive] happens you see him hit a pole or something.

I dont think so. I think the dangers are overhyped. I am more worried of some ricer racing down the road, than a drunk guy. At least you can observe that the drunk guy is drunk with the racer he just flies past you and then when [expletive] happens you see him hit a pole or something.

I'm not saying that racing isn't dangerous, but being intoxicated while driving, and not really knowing what you are doing a lot of the time is extremely dangerous, and those people need to spend at least a year in prison if they are repeat offenders.

I'm not saying that racing isn't dangerous, but being intoxicated while driving, and not really knowing what you are doing a lot of the time is extremely dangerous, and those people need to spend at least a year in prison if they are repeat offenders.

Drinking Accidents dont even account for 10 percent of all traffic accidents.

And, neither do road racing accidents, so your point makes no sense.

Well Lets focus on the ones that do.

If someone is driving sleepy lets give them a ticket? I dont see what the difference between that and drunk driving is. Both can hit you and it can be catastrophic. And both know before they take the wheel that they are either sleepy or drunk.

Well Lets focus on the ones that do.

If someone is driving sleepy lets give them a ticket? I dont see what the difference between that and drunk driving is. Both can hit you and it can be catastrophic. And both know before they take the wheel that they are either sleepy or drunk.

Unless you are blackout drunk you dont know your driving. Dude I have drove drunk plenty of times. Its dumb as hell and very dangerous, I dont do it anymore. You swerve and [expletive] like its retarded. I live in the uppermidwest so there were no cars out ever when im done partying but I did one time go into a ditch :wacko: