Eric Gordon's ceiling

Dash

He has the tools to be a legitimate starter in the NBA, but can he live up to the #5 pick hype? Do you think he can be Blake Griffin's robin and bring the Clippers back into the playoffs?

• Owner

Gordon could be good, but I'm not sure about Griffin's "Robin" right now, because there's a guy by the name of Baron Davis still in the picture.

I'd love to see what would become of the Griffin/Gordon duo, though. Both are promising players compared to some of the other guys the Clippers have processed in the last decade, including the traffic accident I call Olowokandi.

• Owner

He can be the best player in the league one day.....................but I would say one day he will just be a Top 10 player in the league, which is still worth being humble about.

Best player in the league? Among LeBron, Wade, Rose, and Durant? :o

Gordon won't be that good.

Best player in the league? Among LeBron, Wade, Rose, and Durant? :o

Gordon won't be that good.

That's probably the highest ceiling for Mr. Gordon, probably overrating him but I have nothing but positive things to say about Eric Gordon. Either way, I doubt he'll be better than Durant or LeBron, I could see an argument against Wade and Rose, It's pre-mature to say but that's just my take.

He'll be a future Western Conference All Star, book it. I see him being a top 20 player in time too. I kind of chuckled when I seen the post about him being the best player in the league. Hes got the tools to compete among the league's best and hold his ground, but as far as the best? I'm a Clippers fan and I won't even say that. Skys the limit for Eric Gordon, I've said that since watching him what little I got to while he played for the University of Indiana.

Like Jamesus said, I reckon he could easily be a All-Star caliber player in the future. But I disagree about him becoming one of the best in the league, his great and all that but there's just too many people he has to compete with to get there.