What if Lebron were on the Lakers?

I was just wondering this! What if Lebron were on the Lakers and the lineup looked like this

Fish

Kobe

Lebron

Pau

Bynum

Bench :

Odom

Artest

Farmar

Now answer these questions :

Would this be the best team in NBA history?

Would they win 73+ games in a season?

Would they have an undefeated postseason?

• Owner

Kobe, LeBron and Gasol would set the league record for regular season wins, easily, if they stayed healthy...and they would more than likely go 16-0, especially when the Lakers went 15-1 back in 2001, and they did pretty damn good in 2009 as well, despite having issues with a two-headed Rockets team that completely flipped the switch on their style of play.

I couldn't imagine Kobe and LeBron on the same team TODAY. Adding Gasol would be a nightmare for the league.

I don't like that. Too stacked can be a bad thing. Its not like Team USA, emotions can and would get in the way- who'd be the leader? Plus for the scoring to balance out evenly between Kobe, Lebron, Gasol, Bynum, Artest, and Odom, there'd be need for a miracle.

I'd say they get 51 wins.

I don't like that. Too stacked can be a bad thing. Its not like Team USA, emotions can and would get in the way- who'd be the leader? Plus for the scoring to balance out evenly between Kobe, Lebron, Gasol, Bynum, Artest, and Odom, there'd be need for a miracle.

I'd say they get 51 wins.

i agree about the leader, and scoring balancing, but 51 wins is much too low to have the best 2 players on 1 team, and 4 other players who are in the top... probably 50-60.

That would be an absolute joke. Stacked would be an understatement. Having That kind of a lineup with 2 stars coming off the bench in Artest and Odom. But as MCK stated, chemistry could be an issue. They all get along, but would Lebron appreciate keeping quiet and understand that it's Kobe's team and that Kobe is the leader?

Guest VicNabb

wud be funny seeing how some laker fans would go from hating lebron an calling him overrated to dick riding him.

O it would happen.

Look at the Artest reactions. Prime example.

Happens in all sports though.

Guest VicNabb

Pfft. You cant throw chemistry into the equation guyz. Just assume they all accepted whaever money they getting, and are happy with their role and desperately just wanted a championship.

Like the 2003–04 Lakers right?

Like the 2003–04 Lakers right?

:lol:

We got to the Finals in case you dont remember. And would have won if Malone had not gotten injured. And Payton simply wasnt what he used to be, Billups took him to school. That was a great team when healthy and would have won the title. Team chemistry was NOT the reason we lost.

Think chemistry issues really matter that much? Who won 3 titles despite hating each others guts.

Edited by kingfish

• Owner

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9671/karlmaloneowned.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/28kqbes.jpg

I found it this morning, actually.

But I'm starting to wonder why you guys don't remember Kobe and Shaq winning three straight titles, despite Kobe being more selfish than he is today, and with everyone praising how good of a teammate LeBron is, well...do the math.