Currently: Eminem or Lil Wayne?

Legacy

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Em is better now and always has been. Even though their music is no way similar. Eminem raps about his life, crazy [expletive], and just whatever with emotion for the most part. Wayne on the other hand is going for club bangers and [expletive] that ppl bump at partys and in their car for the most part.

I can't stand it when my friends say Lil Waynes good and I'm just like well go listen to Prom Queen it's gayer than [expletive]in Soulja Boy almost and they're just like well its an allright song.

Exactly! I had a debate with some of my friends recently, i get so annoyed when they think Lil Wayne is good, damn the music industry sucks lately.

idc if he was in a hole, all of his music is real (other than like a few songs, [expletive] like that and stuff but most of his stuff is about real life, not how much money he has, and his [expletive]es)

listen to songs like When I'm Gone, they're so much better than anything Lil Wayne has done.

Give me T.I. over either of them though. Lately he's been just as down to earth now that he realizes what he's a part of with hip hop culture, and I think his next album is going to be amazing.

Edited by The Garbage Man