Big trade rumor?

Warren2ThaG

• Owner

The Chiefs really have nothing to return to either team. I'm not sure how they are going to deal for Boldin.

And it would suck seeing Larry and Brandon sprinting down the field together. People said Moss couldn't return after his attitude problems in Minnesota and Oakland, yet he ended up setting records in New England. Marshall is a good receiver.

Meh, Bleacher Report, not a solid enough rumor for me, even if it was by Scout's "affiliates". It's a crock, in my opinion, no major trade like that is going to go down just before the season starts.

This Sayre guy, or anyone else for that matter it seems, doesn't have a clue about the current Boldin/Arizona situation.

• Owner

They have Croyle though. Just as good. :huh:

And both Croyle and Thigpen were injured last season, which left Kansas City with nothing.

If Matt goes down, and they trade Thigpen, all they have is Croyle...and seeing how the Chiefs really don't protect their QB, I'm not sure if bringing in Boldin is a good idea if you risk not having a QB to throw to him.

And both Croyle and Thigpen were injured last season, which left Kansas City with nothing.

If Matt goes down, and they trade Thigpen, all they have is Croyle...and seeing how the Chiefs really don't protect their QB, I'm not sure if bringing in Boldin is a good idea if you risk not having a QB to throw to him.

but you cant plan on having 2 qbs injured. any team who has thier top 2 QBs hurt is going to be left with nothing

I think theirs a slight chance marshal may be going to the jets, nfl network cast member let it slip out today by accident.

what would he slip out? if he knew there was a trade then he would have told everyone and if he didnt know anything then he wouldnt have said anything. its not like he would keep it secret or anything