Toronto Raptors 2009/2010 Broadcast Schedule

I'm not going to post the entire article and am just going to post how many games each station has. If you want the article, click here.

TSN/TSN2 = 50 games

The Score = 20 games

CBC = 10

Raptors NBA TV = 2

Like last season, Matt Delvin will call all of the games, Leo Rautins will call the games on The Score and CBC and Jack Armstrong will call all of the TSN/TSN2 games. Sherman Hamilton will call the two gmes on Raptors NBA TV.

I'm glad that TSN will have the majority of the games this season. Armstrong is a much better commentator than Rautins is in my opinion and Leo can get really annoying during the course of the game. He isn't as bad as when Swirsky was around but I still much prefer Armstrong.

I really hate how TSN has most of the games. They give no love to basketball, and most people do not have TSN2. Its so dumb. Thescore should have the most, they show the most love. I missed when Sportsnet showed NBA games, they showed so many.

Though i dont live in Canada no more, I completely agree. TSN is like 24.7 hockey..TheScore always has courtcuts, courtsurfing..etc.

I really hate how TSN has most of the games. They give no love to basketball, and most people do not have TSN2. Its so dumb. Thescore should have the most, they show the most love. I missed when Sportsnet showed NBA games, they showed so many.

I would agree but if The Score had the majority of the games I would have to listen to more of Leo and less of Jack so I am happy with TSN covering most of them.

But then again I don't have to worry about TSN2 or anything like that.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I like how the channels are focused on each thing, TSN is geared towards hockey, Sportsnet more to baseball and football, but I would say is the most balanced of the 3 especially if you have all 4 stations, and the Score is for basketball.

I used to have satellite, wondering if TSN2 is on Rogers yet? Missed a lot of the games once we switched over the cable mid-way through last season -_- Know how many of the games are TSN2 this year?

• 2 weeks later...