anybody else tired of this...

MAFIA

What do you mean? You don't hate gay?

WTF? Are you that messed up man? How can you hate someone based on their beliefs...

And just because some people don't wear long shirts/shorts all the time doesn't mean their bad people...how can you judge someone based on their clothes? SMH.

WTF? Are you that messed up man? How can you hate someone based on their beliefs...

And just because some people don't wear long shirts/shorts all the time doesn't mean their bad people...how can you judge someone based on their clothes? SMH.

well if you saw a man walking down the street in ripped rags covered in mud you would assume he was a tramp, right?

Haters.

Its doesn't effect you, so let it go. I wear skinny jeans, and I rock those shirts like Stussy, hundreds and all that. My stuff isnt that tight or too lose. It fits right and it looks damn good. I rather wear that then stuff that are 3 sizes too big.

• Owner

We're talking about clothes, not sexual preference. Stick to the topic, please, especially when the smallest talk of sexual preference ruins topics instantly.

I could care less what anyone wears. I don't wear jeans but once or twice a year. I'm a shorts and sweatpants guy...but that doesn't mean I can't stand people that wear jeans, big or tight.

Indeed, cannot come in here and type down your opinion, someone always has to question it and think you are a racist or something. <_< How pathetic. ^_^

Saying you hate gays isn't racism. Saying you hate gays is ignorant, and closed minded.

It'd be the same effect of someone saying they hate blacks.

Saying you hate gays isn't racism. Saying you hate gays is ignorant, and closed minded.

It'd be the same effect of someone saying they hate blacks.

I have my reasons why I hate gay guys, I don't hate Lesbians though :wub: But I just hate when gay guys come up to me and think I'm gay, then even worse in the end they ask you for your number like seriously wtf?!?! I think you would be like yeah I'm starting to hate them too. B)

I have my reasons why I hate gay guys, I don't hate Lesbians though :wub: But I just hate when gay guys come up to me and think I'm gay, then even worse in the end they ask you for your number like seriously wtf?!?! I think you would be like yeah I'm starting to hate them too. B)

http://year2.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/facepalm.jpg

^ Haha, nice.

But seriously I really don't care what you think, it won't change my opinion on gay guys. I don't know why you are defended them.

lmao, i don't know why you hate them. maybe the reason you hate gays and they always ask for your number is because you're gay?

^ Haha, nice.

But seriously I really don't care what you think, it won't change my opinion on gay guys. I don't know why you are defended them.

Try that they're also human beings, and just because the course they've deviated is different then yours doesn't give you the right to slander them and ridicule them because of the choice they've made.

You say you like lesbians, but you hate gays? Do you see the irony in that at all?

• Like 2

Try that they're also human beings, and just because the course they've deviated is different then yours doesn't give you the right to slander them and ridicule them because of the choice they've made.

You say you like lesbians, but you hate gays? Do you see the irony in that at all?

+1. Well said.