Blount suspended for season!!!

Guest VicNabb

Yeah I did.... He pushed him so hard man. Holy crap. So I'm going to turn around punch him, my teammate, and try to attack fans.

I don't think you understand I'm not saying what the Boise player did was right I'm just not sure how on earth what he did doesn't deserve a season suspension.

if anything the boise player should be suspended for longer. i'm not saying that blount shouldn't be suspended, just a whole year? this is his career man.

All right. You can't have to be kidding me right now.

So like a player should get off easier because it's his senior year. I mean all seniors go punch players, teammates and attempt to attack fans because you shouldn't get suspended long because it's your career and that's all that matters.

Saying the Boise player should get suspended longer is making me beyond disbelief.

I feel like this suspension is certainly warranted, though if it were me I would make it 6-8 games instead. What he did was wrong, but I would probably feel a small touch of sympathy for him not being able to play again. I'm not going to argue with the team's ruling, considering he's still allowed to practice with the team, and will be taken care of financially since he'll remain on scholarship.

I wonder if he'll be able to play football elsewhere now, so it won't be as big a transition for him once he gets to the NFL. Maybe he drops out of college and plays for a UFL team?

• Owner

Who cares? He's a big pansy for sucker-punching the guy. If he was going to hit him, he should've got in his face first. He probably would've gotten his ass beat if he did that, though.

Attacking some dude just because you're getting taunted, then acting crazy and going after others? That doesn't belong on the field. He was a 2nd-3rd rounder in the draft. He doesn't deserve to be a pro with that attitude.