NBA player you hate the most?

kingfish

I have a love hate for Tim Duncan. I used to love him soo much. Until he won MVP over Jason Kidd and Keven Garnett. ugh thinking about it makes me even more upset lol

Then you should have tons of hate for Nash D=

Kobe Bryant, not only is he an adulterer who had a fling with a 19 year old, but he is the most cocky, phony, and overall biggest [expletive] in the league. Always cries to the refs too when they don't suck him off.

You also hate his amazing success. B)

Kobe Bryant, not only is he an adulterer who had a fling with a 19 year old, but he is the most cocky, phony, and overall biggest [expletive] in the league. Always cries to the refs too when they don't suck him off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQaVvf2VOsc

Lakers vs Celtics 2008. Watch after about 4:30 into the video. It shows a lot of fouls and discreet physical play Kobe gets from the Celtic's D. He gets fouled without calls so often, it's a huge wonder why Kobe doesn't get more techs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQaVvf2VOsc

Lakers vs Celtics 2008. Watch after about 4:30 into the video. It shows a lot of fouls and discreet physical play Kobe gets from the Celtic's D. He gets fouled without calls so often, it's a huge wonder why Kobe doesn't get more techs.

The Celtics defense owned Kobe. That stuff happens in every game if your going to critique it like that. The refs can't call everything and they can't have their eyes watching every single player at the same time. A lot of those weren't fouls either just simple touches in which the commentator described as "holding" which is laughable in itself. Basketball is a physical game and that stuff happens especially when an NBA Championship is on the line.

So are you proposing the idea that the officials were helping Boston win the series?

Btw I love the fadeaway jumpshots in that video that are described as "fouls" lool. Just because Kobe flops trying to sell a foul doesn't mean it is one.

Edited by Diesel

• Owner

Shaq. He is all elbows and shoulders, good footwork, strength, that's about it. No defense, no respect for anyone unless it's a superstar guard he needs to suck up to for a championship ring, and the only time he was in shape was back in Orlando, and maybe a half a season in Phoenix.

Missed free throws, cheated on his wife with Superhead, inability to stay in the game and contribute late in the 4th, getting manhandled by Ben Wallace on the glass, thinking he's the best center to ever play the game, thinking he's the best center in today's game, disrespecting Yao Ming with racial comments, getting completely owned as a police "helper" and eventually getting a ticket for parking in the middle of the street, thinking he's as big as Michael Jordan, thinking he's as good as all other major athletes in other sports (ex. Big Ben in football) and challenging them just to direct attention to his ugly mug...just disgusting, can't wait until he retires so I don't have to continue looking at his chubby, sweat-soaked sloth face in the NBA anymore.

Shaq. He is all elbows and shoulders, good footwork, strength, that's about it. No defense, no respect for anyone unless it's a superstar guard he needs to suck up to for a championship ring, and the only time he was in shape was back in Orlando, and maybe a half a season in Phoenix.

Missed free throws, cheated on his wife with Superhead, inability to stay in the game and contribute late in the 4th, getting manhandled by Ben Wallace on the glass, thinking he's the best center to ever play the game, thinking he's the best center in today's game, disrespecting Yao Ming with racial comments, getting completely owned as a police "helper" and eventually getting a ticket for parking in the middle of the street, thinking he's as big as Michael Jordan, thinking he's as good as all other major athletes in other sports (ex. Big Ben in football) and challenging them just to direct attention to his ugly mug...just disgusting, can't wait until he retires so I don't have to continue looking at his chubby, sweat-soaked sloth face in the NBA anymore.

:lol:

I agree though. Plus talking [expletive] about Dwight and SVG obviously doesn't make me like him more.

Who else... don't care for Lebron either, Pau at times, hated Andres Nocioni on the Bulls, Varejao.

Can you honestly say you hated Shaq when he was with LA

Chris Bosh or Big Z, both are [expletive]ing pussies, but I guess Bosh is a decent player, so I am leaning towards Big Z

I want to elaborate more.....

Bosh is a [expletive] for being an oversized jump shooter, Sure he gets to the line, So what? Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady both got to the line but they were both softies. Bosh is an absolute puss on the boards though, he gets the ball taken away from him every single time because he's too much of a weak little girl to win on the boards, Sure he tries.....and fails. Another thing is on defense, my goodness this guy is a little [expletive], I've never seen anybody get raped defensively as bad as this guy. Both Rashard Lewis and Dwight Howard pushed him around like a rag doll in the 08 playoffs and they flat out destroyed the Raptors. In the 07 playoffs, Jason Collins and Mikki Moore took his lunch money away.

Lastly, this guy is a freakin' bum because he called Shaq a cheater just because he scored 45 points? Does he realize Dwight Howard literally did the same [expletive] to him in the 08 playoffs? But he says oh Dwight is sexy and is the GOAT, and he calls Shaq a [expletive]ing cheater? He calls a 1st ballot a HOFer a [expletive]ing cheater? That was what really pissed me off with this [expletive] and I hate this guy's guts now.

Edited by ClutchCityOwns

you mad?

The Celtics defense owned Kobe. That stuff happens in every game if your going to critique it like that. The refs can't call everything and they can't have their eyes watching every single player at the same time. A lot of those weren't fouls either just simple touches in which the commentator described as "holding" which is laughable in itself. Basketball is a physical game and that stuff happens especially when an NBA Championship is on the line.

So are you proposing the idea that the officials were helping Boston win the series?

Btw I love the fadeaway jumpshots in that video that are described as "fouls" lool. Just because Kobe flops trying to sell a foul doesn't mean it is one.

- I know it is physical play. The Celtics truly played great defense. A lot of it was TOO physical, though. I'm just trying to point out that Kobe isn't "crying" over nothing.

- Umm.. what? Where?

- Kobe was fouled on about every one of those. Kobe pretty much HAS to sell it to get the right call. Reffing in the NBA is pretty bad. Worst in all sports, IMO.

you mad?

you mad?

• Owner

you mad?

BOOMSHAKALAKA! :lol:

Don't worry, Matt, mine was the obvious joke. I don't spend all of my time here blasting him every chance I get, sort of like you do (and, hey, sort of like Shaq did, huh?).

In fact, I haven't said anything bad about Shaq in a long, long time. Gave him props plenty of times lately.

So...yeah, we know who gets mad around here, in Shaq discussions, Eagles discussions, etc. Most of us know, at least.

• Like 1

- I know it is physical play. The Celtics truly played great defense. A lot of it was TOO physical, though. I'm just trying to point out that Kobe isn't "crying" over nothing.

- Umm.. what? Where?

- Kobe was fouled on about every one of those. Kobe pretty much HAS to sell it to get the right call. Reffing in the NBA is pretty bad. Worst in all sports, IMO.

It's one playoff series, Kobe does this in regular season games against defenses that are much less physical. That's the point I was getting out.

And no some of those just weren't fouls. And I don't know what the point of that video is. Clearly the video creator thinks the Lakers got shafted by the refs which is laughable in it's own right.

you mad?

Nope, just replying to the original post. Real Deal is definetly mad though since Shaq isn't his most hated player anymore, but he still feels the need to post a two paragraph post about him as his most hated because he was upset by how I exposed the real Kobe Bryant.

• Owner

Real Deal is definetly mad though since Shaq isn't his most hated player anymore

I'm mad because I don't hate Shaq as much anymore? Does that make any sense? :lol:

I think what I said pissed you off, which is why you quoted me. I was 110% sure you'd quote my post, in fact...which is why I found it hilarious when you did.

Don't feel so special. You aren't the biggest Kobe hater I know, not even close.

I'm mad because I don't hate Shaq as much anymore? Does that make any sense? :lol:

I think what I said pissed you off, which is why you quoted me. I was 110% sure you'd quote my post, in fact...which is why I found it hilarious when you did.

Don't feel so special. You aren't the biggest Kobe hater I know, not even close.

Way to cut off the sentence. You've admitted Shaq isn't your most hated player anymore. So the reason you posted that is because I exposed your beloved Kobe Bryant in which you were mad.

And nope I'm not mad. I don't take nonsense seriously. :)

Guest VicNabb

lmao im not trying to argue but whats your reasons for hating all of them

dont worry if he signed with the lakers next year he would get blown like artest is

they hated him too, see were that went

Edited by VicNabb

Man...which laker fan disliked Ron before he came to LA?

I know I always liked him...I even remember defending him when Kobe and him had that confrontation leading to Ron coming all up in Kobes face. :lol:

My most hated player is prolly Smush Parker.