Talk about your own game

Mac Dre

Here's a thread where you talk about your own game.

i'm a SF, 130 pounds, 14 year old, freshman in high school. i focus on defense and can get points off of slashing. i've been thinking for a hella long time for an nba player to compare myself to, but i really can't think of a defender who can slash.

what type of game do you have?

edit: forgot to say im 5'7"

Edited by Mac Dre

I'm a PG, about 5'5. I have a pass first game most of the time but if I'm in a comfortable position I will jack up a three or a jump shot. I am not the best defender but with Real Deal's post on tips etc. I think I am a better defender now. I tried some of the tips he said and I seem to be doing really well while playing against my friends defensive wise.

I'd 5/8 half basically before this summer I considered myself just a lockdown defender who put 100% effort on defense with no offense kinda like a Ben Wallece but on the perimeter since I'm not strong enough for spectacular post defense. Though this summer changed after the countless times practicing by myself in the only quiet lonely park in my town. I have a more then consistent mid range game that I can pull from nearly anywhere( Textbook jumper that I learned over the summer from some of Pistol pete's videos) that people have to respect now( or I'll rain it on them)And I have handles that can actually get the job done and I have added a variety of layups to my game. I'm actually applying my basketball knowledge on the offensive side of the ball and take advantage of any mistakes I see on the defensive side of the ball. Now My main thing is I'm taking weight lifting and signed up at a gym so I have much room for improvement.

Edited by Years