Who will finish with the most rings?

kingfish

????  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Kobe is going to be dominant until he is 35 or 36, so I think he will win at least 2 more as long as the Lakers maintain a good supporting cast.THey are definitely going to need someone to lighten the load for Kobe though, hopefully for the Lakers' sake Bynum develops into a star post player. I can't picture Kobe surpassing Jordan though at 7 though, 2 more rings will be hard enough, if I had to bet money I would say Jordan will have 6 and Kobe will finish with 5.

Surprising some are saying Kobe will never catch, or at least tie Michael.

Have to factor in his physical state, how many years [longer] he'll play and the overall youthful team he's playing for. The Lakers aren't fading into the background anytime soon. At worst, he's tieing Michael before he calls it a career.

Surprising some are saying Kobe will never catch, or at least tie Michael.

Have to factor in his physical state, how many years [longer] he'll play and the overall youthful team he's playing for. The Lakers aren't fading into the background anytime soon. At worst, he's tieing Michael before he calls it a career.

At worst? So he'll win 2 more rings AT WORST even though he is like 32?

At worst? So he'll win 2 more rings AT WORST even though he is like 32?

Well first of all, Kobe turned 31 last month. He can and will still play 5-6 years in this league. Factoring in the overall talent the Lakers have (2nd to none as of now) and the youth of that squad (Gasol, Artest, Odom in their prime, Bynum waiting in the wings), this team is the favorite to repeat this year. Nothing is certain, but say LA does indeed repeat in 2010. Not a chance in hell that this core doesn't grab 1 more title in the following 5 seasons after that.

Well first of all, Kobe turned 31 last month. He can and will still play 5-6 years in this league. Factoring in the overall talent the Lakers have (2nd to none as of now) and the youth of that squad (Gasol, Artest, Odom in their prime, Bynum waiting in the wings), this team is the favorite to repeat this year. Nothing is certain, but say LA does indeed repeat in 2010. Not a chance in hell that this core doesn't grab 1 more title in the following 5 seasons after that.

The Lakers are aging

Fisher isnt getting younger

Gasol is gonna be 30

Kobe is already 31

Artest is gonna be 30

Plus who says they could repeat, how do you know Fisher might just start showing his age or Artest could just disrupt team chemistry. I dont see Kobe getting 6 rings.

• Owner

I wouldn't be shocked to see Kobe get two in the next four years, actually...but I don't think he'll be surpassing Jordan.

And I would say LeBron could reach six, but with guys like Wade, Rose, and Durant all potential MVP candidates in 3-5 years, it wouldn't take much to propel those guys into the Finals, either.

The Lakers are aging

Gasol is gonna be 30

Kobe is already 31

Artest is gonna be 30

Plus who says they could repeat, how do you know Fisher might just start showing his age or Artest could just disrupt team chemistry. I dont see Kobe getting 6 rings.

even though around 30 is the prime? Jordan turned 33 in the 1995-96 season. want to fill us in on how well he did that season?

artest could disrupt teeam chemisty? and you think cavs are gonna win. ever heard of a nice man named Shaquille Rashaun O'neal? the same guy who left orlando because he couldnt stand to share the spotlight with penny hardaway? the same guy who dissed anythign to do with the lakers when he left and now is begging to come back? the same guy who made a picture of dwayne wades head on a womans body when he called him out about his physical condition?

The Lakers are aging

Gasol is gonna be 30

Kobe is already 31

Artest is gonna be 30

Lol Fisher is not even that important. :lol: We have Shannon Brown who is young and a good defensive and all around PG and Farmar, besides the triangle offense does not really need a good PG, we just need a good role player which we have.

Gasol just turned 29 lol.

Artest is only 29 lol.

Kobe just turned 31 lol.

Bynum is like, 21? lol

all of these guys have several years of their prime left, the championship window for the Lakers is very good right now. Not to mention all the players that will want to come here so we could possibly be adding more all stars in the next few years. Your argument is based on speculation, that Artest is going to disrupt the team or Fisher starts aging? I hope Fisher does start showing his age, at times he does more harm to this team then good, finally then we can take him out of the starting lineup. I cant believe you said the Lakers are "aging" lol. Every team is aging, everybody is aging, even you are aging.