GT vs Miami

bigdog17k

Short week for Miami to prepare for the triple option. You seen what it did to Clemson in the early goings, a big gain, interception, etc. They weren't prepared.

We'll see if Miami comes out ready.

Wrong. Miami has had 10 days to prepare for GT's option.

Our run defense is much better than Clemson's as well. We also have much better personnel on defense than last year. No more Glen Cook or Romeo Davis.

Also, our offense did NOTHING last year. This year the offense is 100 times better and I doubt we see the number of 3 and outs like last year. GT's defense is not good at all either. I look for us to score around 35 points and pull out a close victory.

I say 35-28 Canes.

• Like 1

I'm surprised that Miami is doing so well. They'll really be tested next week when they play at Virginia Tech though.

Blacksburg is always a tough place to play but VT is nothing near what they once were on both sides of the ball. I think our offense leads us to yet another W. Our run defense has been spectacular thus far and that's really all we have to game plan for becaue Tyrod Taylor sucks.

I gotta say I'm impressed by the Canes though. If Jacory stays consistent all year and we finish with 10 or 11 wins I could see him being in New York come winter time.

Love what I'm seeing from the O-Line too. Jacory is getting all day to throw and we need to keep it that way.

Blacksburg is always a tough place to play but VT is nothing near what they once were on both sides of the ball. I think our offense leads us to yet another W. Our run defense has been spectacular thus far and that's really all we have to game plan for becaue Tyrod Taylor sucks.

I gotta say I'm impressed by the Canes though. If Jacory stays consistent all year and we finish with 10 or 11 wins I could see him being in New York come winter time.

Love what I'm seeing from the O-Line too. Jacory is getting all day to throw and we need to keep it that way.

Big ups to Jason Fox. He looks real nice from the tape I've watched. Fluid, doesn't get beat a whole lot.

Big ups to Jason Fox. He looks real nice from the tape I've watched. Fluid, doesn't get beat a whole lot.

Fox has been one of our best players since his freshman year. Always consistent and has started every game in his career. Terrific guy and a great leader. He and Randy Phillips are the real leaders on this team with Afro Butterfly lol.