Stephen Curry Gets Help From CP3

Legacy

Warriors rookie Stephen Curry worked out with Hornets All-Star Chris Paul this past week.

Curry sought out help from Paul as he enters his first NBA season.

"To come in and learn from an All-Star and Olympic gold-medal winner is pretty special," Curry told the Times-Picayune. "You see how hard he works, and I picked up things and competed with him one-on-one. I just feel like it's a head start for me to start my career off right."

The former Davidson star is expected to play point guard in Golden State.

"I've known Stephen for awhile," Paul said. "He grew up in Charlotte, and I was down in Winston-Salem. We've been working out all summer, and I think he's as prepared for his rookie season as he can be."

Source

Hmmm i honestly find this very funny how people think this kid has a future now..

I remember defending this kid a good long year back possibly. Before the draft i defended him also. I said he will have a bright future and lead the rookies in scoring. We will see about that but i remember strongly how many people doubted him before. Just funny to see support now.