Can anyone here draw?

DWhiTex34

Its gunna be a Microphone with a basketball as the circle part you talk in, with D.White coming out the mic as part of the wire. & on my forearm

Not sure bout the coloring and what will be around it and stuff but thats the main idea. Had to mix basketball and rap.

• Owner

So you want something like this? I wasn't sure what exactly you want with the cord, though. The tattoo artist would probably come up with something better, anyways (ex. your name as the entire cord).

http://i33.tinypic.com/2zex9ad.jpg

So you want something like this? I wasn't sure what exactly you want with the cord, though. The tattoo artist would probably come up with something better, anyways (ex. your name as the entire cord).

http://i33.tinypic.com/2zex9ad.jpg

yea something like that bro but with the name closer to the mic. and a little bit more cartoonish

but yea you get the idea, thats pretty good.

• Owner

Unless someone does anything else here, or wherever, I would take that picture to him and tell him exactly what you said in that last post. Tattoo artists are really good at producing on the fly, some even without a picture on hand.

Let him know if you want the name to be the entire cord, or you want it to be PART OF the cord (big difference in the way he'll design it).

Obviously, the tat will be less life-like, as it will be a piece of art, rather than a picture. ;) He'll know what you mean by that.

Unless someone does anything else here, or wherever, I would take that picture to him and tell him exactly what you said in that last post. Tattoo artists are really good at producing on the fly, some even without a picture on hand.

Let him know if you want the name to be the entire cord, or you want it to be PART OF the cord (big difference in the way he'll design it).

Obviously, the tat will be less life-like, as it will be a piece of art, rather than a picture. ;) He'll know what you mean by that.

Yea thats what I'll do :) its gunna be pretty sick

i drew up this.. i tried to put dwhite like flowing from the wire but i couldnt do it and make it look decent

the font is crappy u can change it. heres what i got and the tattoist will fix up all the wonky lines

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/Bayman999/alsphotos2009holiday338.jpg

Edited by MoeRoadKill

i drew up this.. i tried to put dwhite like flowing from the wire but i couldnt do it and make it look decent

the font is crappy u can change it. heres what i got and the tattoist will fix up all the wonky lines

Nice, should get a cool font though.

Honestly, I think it'd look pretty stupid. I highly doubt you'll still like rap when you're 60. But it's your body, and I'd be interested in pics/pricing too.

When you get a tattoo you dont think like that... Oh this will look stupid when im 80..... who the hell cares? im 19 I live in the moment im not worrying about 50+ years down the road.

Nice man I like it.

I will also let the tattoo artist free hand it and se what he can do.

When you get a tattoo you dont think like that... Oh this will look stupid when im 80..... who the hell cares? im 19 I live in the moment im not worrying about 50+ years down the road.

Those who say "[expletive] the future" will probably end up getting their future [expletive]ed. You do what you want, I'm just trying to pass the mindset that some things seem like a good idea today but could turn out to be a regretful decision tomorrow. My suggestion is to let this weigh on your mind a bit longer and picture yourself 50+ years down that road, because that IS a factor whether you think about it or not, then decide if this is the right choice or not.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything, just get ya to think more ;) Who knows, that tat may serve as a symbol for a good memory when you're older, or something.