Can anyone here draw?

DWhiTex34

See I would usually react to this, but that joke is about as bad as your rapping, same with your friends.

LOL real original. and my joke was bad?

Yea cause I was really trying to give a joke to be remembered there... I was just getting my point across tool bag. In every thread you post in you reply to someone else' post saying something smart apparently thinking your a funny guy? trying to make others laugh? about 90% of the posts I've seen from you are like that so stop trying to be a funny guy. There's too many people like you on this forum.

Edited by DWhiTex34

LOL real original. and my joke was bad?

Yea cause I was really trying to give a joke to be remembered there... I was just getting my point across tool bag. In every thread you post in you reply to someone else' post saying something smart apparently thinking your a funny guy? trying to make others laugh? about 90% of the posts I've seen from you are like that so stop trying to be a funny guy. There's too many people like you on this forum.

Its a forum....who cares what my posts are like.

• Owner

Its a forum....who cares what my posts are like.

The entire community better, if they want OTR to stay up. The more people driven away, the less likely Aaron and I will post or do anything for OTR.

Then, I guess, OTR will truly be yours...with no activity, no features, probably no host.

The entire community better, if they want OTR to stay up. The more people driven away, the less likely Aaron and I will post or do anything for OTR.

Then, I guess, OTR will truly be yours...with no activity, no features, probably no host.

Seriously? Leaving a forum you spend so much time, work, and perhaps some money in just because you don't like what a single member has to say in his posts? He's just one out of many other members I'm sure you and the rest of us enjoy discussing basketball with. If what he says bothers you that much then just skip over his posts when reading through discussions. It's all written messages, nobody is making you or anybody else bothered by him read them.

I dont mean in that way, I try to add to bball discussion sometimes, youknowwhatimsaying, but who cares HOW I post, Danny posts weird stuff all the time, lets permaban him! (sarcasm)

Seriously? Leaving a forum you spend so much time, work, and perhaps some money in just because you don't like what a single member has to say in his posts? He's just one out of many other members I'm sure you and the rest of us enjoy discussing basketball with. If what he says bothers you that much then just skip over his posts when reading through discussions. It's all written messages, nobody is making you or anybody else bothered by him read them.

its not like hes saying it just because of this. It happens alot. because there's some people on here who try and be funny instead of just sticking to the topic. There are too many people like that here and Real Deal puts a lot of work into this place and if I was him it would bother me also.