#9 Miami at #11 Virginia Tech

Flash

Canes are going up to Blacksburg this weekend and I think if we score more than 24 we win the game. The VT offense doesn't scare me at all and their defense hasn't been as good as in past seasons. I think Cooper and JJ both have tremendous games.

The big thing here for me is that this is a day game at Lane Stadium and not a night game. Lane at night is a lot more intimidating for an opponent than during the day.

Canes: 31

VT: 17

• Like 1

I hope we pull this off, I think that if we win the next two games, we should have some smooth sailing into a top 5 seed. If the top teams screw up, possibly a BCS championship game. However, I think we will lose one game to an average team and the voters will kill us for that.

I hope we pull this off, I think that if we win the next two games, we should have some smooth sailing into a top 5 seed. If the top teams screw up, possibly a BCS championship game. However, I think we will lose one game to an average team and the voters will kill us for that.

I think a win this week might do the trick with Ole Miss losing to USCe. I think the we win tomorrow but that OU game is the defining game of our season. We win that game and I see us beating FSU in the ACC Championship game and getting to either the National Championship or a Major BCS bowl. Either way, It's Great To Be A Miami Hurricane!!!

• Like 2

I think a win this week might do the trick with Ole Miss losing to USCe. I think the we win tomorrow but that OU game is the defining game of our season. We win that game and I see us beating FSU in the ACC Championship game and getting to either the National Championship or a Major BCS bowl. Either way, It's Great To Be A Miami Hurricane!!!

if you guys beat VT, OU, and then someone in the ACC title game, you're better than Florida. You guys gotta watch out for UCF though ;)

we should win. im just concerned about are to DE's since our starters win't be playing

Moncur is going to play. I expect to see a lot of Olivier Vernon in this game as well. They key will be Sean Spence and how he can contain Taylor. I assume we'll use him as a spy most of the time on Taylor seeing that he's our quickest linebacker.

This is exactly the way you lose to VT. They capitalize off mistakes and bad calls your way. The fumble call was complete BS but they went and capitalized on it and took the momentum right from us. Then there was the dropped passes we had and there were about 8 of them. The Jimmy Graham plays are what killed us. I still think we're better than VT though.

Ill be honest..I didn't think we were really deserving of #9..we are a good team but we barely escaped FSU, and GT isn't as good as people make them out to be. I would say we are good enough to be in the 15-25 range but we weren't worthy of #9..we are kind of young and stupid, we need more time together. I also had a feeling we would lose to VT, and if Oklahoma has Bradford, we will probably lose to them too. Not trying to be negative, but that is just the way I see it.