Lebron in NJ now I believe

Guest N4S

Whats your problem? Seriously ..

You come in here trying to compare a veteran of the game to a rookie.. Not to mention at that you were wrong because you proved it right there to us. Lopez is better then Z. Face that fact that Z won't get better but Lopez will and not to forget to mention that Lopez had a run of 18, 9 and 2 during the season like Bynum did and he got no love. Bynum however got love for putting up same numbers for 2 weeks because he plays for L.A. but thats another discussion for another time ..

Sorry dude but you have no point at all.

Yep Lopez is way better then Z. + Lopez's game didn't start to flourish until later in the season so that effected the low stats.

I don't agree with Klashnekoff often, but he does have a point.

Starting 5:

Harris

Lee

LeBron

Yi

Lopez

Bench (considering most players return): Rafer Alston, Josh Boone, Sean Williams, Terrence Williams, Bobby Simmons, Jarvis Hayes, Trenton Hassell, Keyon Dooling, Chris Douglas-Roberts, and Tony Battie.

I'm not saying that it's going to happen, but if it does that's one scary team.

Definitely and most of their core are still in their early 20s.

Yeah money is no object, there is a maximum that any team willing to do so can offer. I think Cleveland actually has some special rights to offer him more, but not sure.

Like I said though, money isnt important here. He will get a ton of money anywhere. He will go to a team with potential to win, such as the Nets with a solid young core. A team and place where hes happy and can have spotlight, Jay and in Brooklyn will keep him happy. Plus I think the Nets will get a PF as well, such as Bosh or Amare but maybe someone less expensive then those two. Either Lebron wants attention or he really is leaving Cleveland.