a lil help here

deestillballin

So Im in charge of a project at work. Basically its to create a poster with good tips for good CE (customer experience) If anybody can shoot me any ideas I would greatly appreciate it, any idea helps :)

Your boss must not like you...

What do you mean customer experience? Do you mean like the poster will add to the experience of shopping there? Lol or does the poster just supposed to have tips for the employees on how to improve the experience of the customer? I'm lost...

If your company actually asked you to create a customer service poster, one of these things is true:

1. You're a tragic employee. Your boss is trying to lure you away from the real work so that you don't destroy it. The poster is busywork.

2. They seriously see it as valuable. In that case, use this:

"We strive to utilize synergy in a holistic approach to further the customer experience, and empower them for facilitating and leveraging activities most effectively."

That kind of talk is like expensive cheesecake to managers. You might get promoted to executive vice president of operating operations on the spot.

P.S. If you use pictures, don't include any white men. Managers love diversity.

1. Asian

2. Hispanic

3. Female

4. Disabled

If a person has any two of those qualities, they're perfect for a business picture. If there's a tie, pick the shorter person.

If you use my advice, I want to see the poster.

Edited by LocalGunfighter
  • Like 1