Bulls' Rose says he took SAT

La Bomba

On the eve of the Chicago Bulls' training camp, Rose did it again. The star point guard reiterated that he took the SAT exam to get into Memphis and dismissed the idea that someone did so in his place.

The NBA's Rookie of the Year last season, Rose found himself at the center of a scandal over the summer when the NCAA ruled that Memphis must vacate its 38 wins and national championship game appearance during the 2007-08 season for using an ineligible player. The school is appealing the ruling.

The NCAA said an unknown person took the SAT for a player -- with his knowledge -- and that the player used it to get admitted. The governing body said the athlete played for the Tigers only during the 2007-08 season and the 2008 NCAA tournament. Rose is the only person who fits that description, but he insisted no one took the test for him.

"That's for sure," he said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=4503990

I still think it's clear he didn't take it.

I think he took it. I mean seriously. How the hell can you take a college test. you need two forms of ID these days, one of them having to have a SSN on it and other having a Picture or both. So according to that Derrick Rose gave somebody something with a Picture, SSN, DOB??? Identity Theft anyone.

I think he took it. I mean seriously. How the hell can you take a college test. you need two forms of ID these days, one of them having to have a SSN on it and other having a Picture or both. So according to that Derrick Rose gave somebody something with a Picture, SSN, DOB??? Identity Theft anyone.

Rose took his ACT in Detroit, where one of the sketchiest basketball related person stays, World Wide Wes. WWW is great friends with John Calipari and Rose flunked his ACT three times before magically passing it. Reggie Rose took the ACT for him and John Calipari is behind all of it. Memphis gets over a million dollars taken away for that year while Calipari is enjoying his 5 million dollar salary.