Teammates think Bosh will stay

headliner

Interestingly, both Calderon and teammate Andrea Bargnani expressed confidence yesterday that if the Raptors play well this season and qualify for the playoffs, Chris Bosh will stay in Toronto after his current deal expires at the end of the season.

"I'm not worried about (Bosh leaving)," Bargnani said. "He loves Toronto."

"He said to me, and he's a good friend," added Calderon, "that he's happy in Toronto."

link

What do you guys think?

well considering how much improved they are with turkoglu, i could see him staying with a shorter contract.

No way that any of the marquee free agents like Wade, James, Bosh etc... will take a short contract. The reason why these three took shorter extensions is because of the fact that it would enable them to get max contracts for next year quicker.

Bosh may stay in Toronto, it all depends on how they do next year, but it will not be on a short contract. It would be on a 6 year max deal.

I like what Bosh has done by leaving 2010 a question mark in everyone’s mind he has put pressure on the team to get better. Honestly does anyone think if Bosh doesn’t put pressure on BC by not signing now does BC make all these changes? BC has to prove to Bosh that this organization is committed to winning and he is better off taking a wait and see approach.

Yes.

Even if Bosh resigned I still whole heartidly believe that Colangelo makes the necessary moves to upgrade the team.

I too believe he would have made some changes regardless but the changes this season have been huge. There was a joke going around saying that the only reason BC stop making moves is because he ran out of players to trade. Regardless Bosh played a part in BC motivation to change the culture again with this team.

Edited by headliner1

Bosh will probably end up going to a very large market team eventually.

If we`re talking about a larger market then yeah New York would be a great place to go but if we`re talking about a team and where it`s going the Knicks are not a desirable team in my opinion. Just to put a fact out there correct me if I`m wrong Toronto is the 4th or 5th largest city in North America. The Raptors in terms of revenue is top 10 in the league.

Lol NEVER listen to the teammates.

Hes leaving for sure, nothing is keeping him in Toronto. He wants to become a superstar now.

Best friend?

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0eDag4ugJU89p/520x.jpg

Edited by BasX

Best friend?

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0eDag4ugJU89p/520x.jpg

No sense in even replying because this guy is obviously Bosh's agent.

Also to anyone else who is 100% sure he is leaving, then you must assume the same for Wade and LeBron because Bosh has been much more optimistic in discussing his possible return to Toronto, especially as of late.

EDIT- This guy = Kingfish, Klash must be an affiliate of Bosh's as well.

Edited by travesy3