Garnett is having big problems

Real Deal

• Owner

http://www.vimeo.com/6874411

Footage is from October 2nd (yesterday).

Nobody here can convince me that he's fine. Not one person. After years of playing basketball with a destroyed ankle, I know exactly why he's running that way and acting like he wants to sit down.

They shouldn't risk Garnett.

This could be his last year as a top star before another injury puts him down permanently (hopefully this doesn't happen). They should sit him out and be sure they can get one more championship run out of the big 4.

There is NO WAY KG would be playing 5 on 5's if he wasn't ready. Theres no more structural damage hes working on getting the strength in the knee back

Even so, you can't say that seeing Garnett hobble up and down the court doesn't worry you and the thought of his knee injury lingering isn't sitting in the back of your mind.

I know that if I was a Celtics fan that this video would definitely worry me because he does not look good at all. It could end up being nothing but if I was a Celtics fan this video would definitely plant a little seed of doubt in my head and it would magnify every little thing about that surgically repaired knee of his.

• Owner

Well, I don't see how he's not already healed up, especially when there were rumors that he would've returned if the Celtics had gotten to the Finals last June.

Four months later, he's limping up and down the court?

I don't wish injury on anyone, and I hope he gets better. Nobody can tell me that he's fine, though.