Troy Murphy

Brandon Rush

Mike Dunleavy

Tyler Hansbrough

Roy Hibbert

Jeff Foster

Earl Watson

AJ Price

What are the odds that the Pacers break into the playoffs? Usually, when I'm talking about the Eastern Conference playoff bait, I leave them out...but Granger is getting good, and we haven't seen this team with everyone at full health yet.

Keep in mind that they were a 36-win team last year, and it only took 39 to get in.

I doubt it. The East is stronger than it was last year. I mean first you have the Wizards coming back with Arenas then you have Raptors finally having a playoff caliber team. The Heat is getting older and more experienced as well so I don't see them moving out of the playoffs. I suppose if Luol Deng gets injured, then maybe. But if anything, I'd say they'd be looking in at 9th or 10th.

I believe they can get in.

- Superstardom of Danny Granger.

- The emergence of Roy Hibbert. Guy has very good hands and can finish now. He understands positioning better to be effective on both ends and can knock down free throws. It's not ridiculous to say... he can be an all star!

- The emergence of Brandon Rush... this guy looks so improved... he has NBA body, he can run, he can shoot off dribble or not, he can penetrate, he can knock down free throws, he can defend very well.

- They are a also a group of physical and good defenders: Granger, Dahntay Jones, Rush, Watson, and Hibbert is emerging as a force in the middle. Not to mention Ford being pesky, and Murphy, Dunleavy, and McRoberts are all smart double team defenders. With so many players to use on defensive end, O'Brien can really push this team to defend.

- On offense, they have the all around Granger, Hibbert emerging as a true force, Rush the shooter, and so many shooters in Murphy, Watson, even McRoberts.

I believe they can win 42+ games.

Edited by Snake

They can and I believe they can sneak into the 8th seed but it'll be very hard seeing as how much all the East teams have improved. I'd say the Celtics, Magic, Cavs, Heat and Hawks are locks in the playoffs. I'm not too sure about the other teams though.

I believe they can get in.

- Superstardom of Danny Granger.

- The emergence of Roy Hibbert. Guy has very good hands and can finish now. He understands positioning better to be effective on both ends and can knock down free throws. It's not ridiculous to say... he can be an all star!

- The emergence of Brandon Rush... this guy looks so improved... he has NBA body, he can run, he can shoot off dribble or not, he can penetrate, he can knock down free throws, he can defend very well.

- They are a also a group of physical and good defenders: Granger, Dahntay Jones, Rush, Watson, and Hibbert is emerging as a force in the middle. Not to mention Ford being pesky, and Murphy, Dunleavy, and McRoberts are all smart double team defenders. With so many players to use on defensive end, O'Brien can really push this team to defend.

- On offense, they have the all around Granger, Hibbert emerging as a true force, Rush the shooter, and so many shooters in Murphy, Watson, even McRoberts.

I believe they can win 42+ games.

Agreed 100%

I also love what they can do with floor spacing considering Murphy and McRoberts's ability to step out from decent range and knock down mid-long range shots on a consistent basis.