Helllooo! : )

Amare320

Hey everyone!

My names Nick, im 18, i live in melbourne australia and im pretty cool n' awesome.

Something im comfortable sharing is the best part of my life which is my faith, living by god's word brings me un imaginable joy to my life each and everyday, im a pretty enthusastic christian and sometimes you could say that i get carried away spreading the good news!

Im a passionate sixers fan! im also a fan of the entertaining NFL teams or the Eagles will do it for me. I suppose you could say that i used to be a regular poster at the 'old' OTR, it feels like forever ago now! and iv'e certainly missed it. I defaintly want to be apart of the community here, i look to give my own insight on various things around here when i can, im looking foward to it.

Good to have you back Nick, we've missed ya. :)

Also, that is so awesome to hear about your walk with God. It's always great to see a fellow Christian so jovial about his faith. :glasses:

:) Thanks, it's defiantly good to be back here! Iv'e strayed away from basketball quite a bit over the past couple of years, im hoping to get reconnected with it once again and here's a great place to start. It always brings a smile to my face to see others who share the same faith. The more people the better!

Nick! :D

Welcome back dude. How have you been?

Smitty! Yeah iv'e been good thanks, i see that your a bobcats fan! what is this betrayal :o haha

Welcome back to OTR.

I was expecting a Suns fan :( But I got a fellow Aussie in return :)

So many people people have thought that im a suns fan straight away and ended up being disappointed! It's great to have another Australian on here, where abouts you from?

Smitty! Yeah iv'e been good thanks, i see that your a bobcats fan! what is this betrayal :o haha

lol naw, I'm still a Sixers fan.

Just like to switch up sometimes. :glasses:

Welcome back.

Are you the one that stayed up for like an entire 4 days or something, 100 hours? I remember some guy from the old OTR doing that and he was from Australia.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I remember that. Yeah it was him.