Dexter

Taber

• 1 month later...

I think season 4 is turning out to be the second best in the series (after the first of course)and i think we are going to see a major change in the world of Dexter.

I personally still think they are going to attempt to follow the novels and do one of two things.

1. Make Astor or Cody a sociopath.

2. Deb finds out Dexter is a serial killer.

Any way they decide to go is going to end up as murder for the viewers having to wait for season 5.

Im going to agree, season 1 is prob the best, and season 4 is def great. nothing beats john saying [expletive] to his wife and own kid.

hes perfect as a killer. Deb has to find out dexter is a killer, its time he wasnt alone in this and for her to understand her bro is crazy, but he does it for the good of the country.

See. This is why i absolutely love HBO and SHOWTIME shows. They are never afraid to completely change the game up in the middle of a series. Best season ender for any tv show that ive ever seen.

Right on the verge of him trying to grasp for humanity, he loses what is making him want to grab it.

Edited by bravenewworld

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Finishing up Season 2. Prado Vs. Dexter is one of the coolest things ive seen on TV.

Doakes vs. Dexter >>> Prado vs. Dexter

Trinity vs. Dexter >>>>>>>>> Prado vs. Dexter

Honestly, I thought season 3 was the weakest season (this latest season may have surpassed it, though. It has been a while since I've watched season 3) of Dexter and it was in large part due to the fact that Prado was such a lackluster character, at least in comparision to the usualy antagonists that Dexter faces.

Doaksie was great, for sure. Dexter is such a reserved character and hides emotions so frequently and well that his blowups with Doakes were so much fun to watch.

I liked Prado, I liked his explosive attitude, I loved the scene on the rooftop. Even as the trash was being taken out he was still defiant to the end. I think the thing that lacked in season 3 were the cliffhangers... In the seasons leading up, I'd spend hours on end watching episode after episode because you needed to know what was going to happen. Season 3, while good, didn't have that effect on me.

Doaksie was great, for sure. Dexter is such a reserved character and hides emotions so frequently and well that his blowups with Doakes were so much fun to watch.

I liked Prado, I liked his explosive attitude, I loved the scene on the rooftop. Even as the trash was being taken out he was still defiant to the end. I think the thing that lacked in season 3 were the cliffhangers... In the seasons leading up, I'd spend hours on end watching episode after episode because you needed to know what was going to happen. Season 3, while good, didn't have that effect on me.

Yeah, I loved Doakes as well. I think that they really need somebody on Miami Metro who is suspicious of Dexter and Doakes was perfect for that role. They seemed to try and make Quinn into that character, but he doesn't play it as well as Doakes did (although I do like Quinn).

As for Season 3, I don't really remember it all that well, like I said before. It has been about a year and a half since I've seen it and it is the only season of Dexter that I haven't watched at least twice (5th season excluded) so if I watch it again I may notice things about Prado. I just remember thinking that he was a bit of a let down after the awesomeness that was Rudy and Doakes.