Harden Mullens Vaden, Welcome.

Harden held up his uniform with the number 13 -- his lucky number since he wore it as the only freshman on his high school team -- as he, center B.J. Mullens and swingman Robert Vaden were introduced to fans in their new NBA home for the first time.

(Vaden) One of the best shooters in the draft, Vaden averaged 10 treys a game, making nearly four during his two seasons at UAB. "He’s a self-made player, a competitor who has great focus, great work ethic and has improved his game,” said Thunder general manager Sam Presti. "And he can really shoot the basketball.”

"I know it's a young team. I could come in and I could definitely play a lot of minutes, or whatever the case might be," said Mullens, a 20-year-old who went with the 24th pick before getting traded to the Thunder. "The only thing that I can control is how hard I work every day, how hard I want it and just getting better and making my teammates better. So, that's what I want to do."

"That keeps me humble. That keeps me stable," Harden said. "I think coming into this program, all the guys here are in the same situation I am as far as being humble and stable, and they're young as well. I feel that I can come in here and learn from those guys and all grow together."

this draft couldnt have turned have gottan better get our SG harden Sharpshooter vaden and a legit 7footer