Which Western Conference Team Concerns You The Most?

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol. Dude why are you even comparing this, the Thunder got Jeff Green a pretty good young pick plus some other crap that I cant remember. The Celtics also got an old Ray Allen, the Grizzlies gave up an All-star for Kwame Brown.

The Celtics also got GLEN DAVIS with a pick in return, so that cancels out Jeff Green. And you ignore the fact that the Grizzlies got Marc Gasol also. The Celtics won a championship with Ray Allen, did you complain about that?

"I dont care what anyone says, the Ray Allen trade was lopsided." :lol:

Edited by kingfish

The Celtics also got GLEN DAVIS with a pick in return, so that cancels out Jeff Green. And you ignore the fact that the Grizzlies got Marc Gasol also. The Celtics won a championship with Ray Allen, did you complain about that?

"I dont care what anyone says, the Ray Allen trade was lopsided." :lol:

I never said I was complaining about anything, I just stated in the 1st place that the Gasol trade was lopsided.

• Owner

Haha, nice one Sky.

And yeah, Marc Gasol just has to be a scrub. He did put up better numbers last year (his rookie season) than Scola did, and we all know Scola is a BEAST.

12 PPG, 7 RPG, 53% shooting for a rookie defensive player is good, especially when Pau's were 18/9 at 52% shooting as the primary option.

Haha, nice one Sky.

And yeah, Marc Gasol just has to be a scrub. He did put up better numbers last year (his rookie season) than Scola did, and we all know Scola is a BEAST.

12 PPG, 7 RPG, 53% shooting for a rookie defensive player is good, especially when Pau's were 18/9 at 52% shooting as the primary option.

Scola 12.7 ppg, 8.8 rpg. 53% shooting

Gasol 11.9 ppg, 7.4 rpg. 53% shooting.

Better stats?

Can't fill in the blank? Then it's pointless. It's like saying the sky is blue. Yeah it is. So what? You're making a statement of fact without drawing a conclusion as to what it means.

I still dont understand what you are debating, but good job bro.

What I'm debating is two things. First the notion that Gasol to LA was a gift, it wasn't, it was earned. Second that you can't just say it was lopsided and stop there, without a conclusion behind it a statement of fact is empty. Yeah it's a fact. Congratulations. Why even bring it up if you don't derive any conclusion from it? it would be like me going to the Rockets forum and saying McGrady hasn't made it past the first round and then stopping there. Yeah, so?

What I'm debating is two things. First the notion that Gasol to LA was a gift, it wasn't, it was earned. Second that you can't just say it was lopsided and stop there, without a conclusion behind it a statement of fact is empty. Yeah it's a fact. Congratulations. Why even bring it up if you don't derive any conclusion from it? it would be like me going to the Rockets forum and saying McGrady hasn't made it past the first round and then stopping there. Yeah, so?

I just made my statement as to why the Lakers are unstoppable. I got 2 reps for it so people must agree with me.

• Owner

I just made my statement as to why the Lakers are unstoppable. I got 2 reps for it so people must agree with me.

Stop trying to run people off. You do it to every Lakers fan here. You're pretty close to being banned from the Lakers forum permanently, and just for kicks, I'll move all Rockets/Lakers games into this forum before they even start.

Stop trying to run people off. You do it to every Lakers fan here. You're pretty close to being banned from the Lakers forum permanently, and just for kicks, I'll move all Rockets/Lakers games into this forum before they even start.

Who am I running off? I just made a statement and everyone decided to debate me for it, I guess its bad to be open minded these days. I havent even done anything wrong in the Lakers forum :lol: wow.

I agree the Lakers are unstoppable, barring injury. The league's best and most complete team. Now since you aren't drawing any conclusions whatsoever from the Gasol trade, then what does that trade have to do with LA being unstoppable? Apparently nothing. No conclusions.

I agree the Lakers are unstoppable, barring injury. The league's best and most complete team. Now since you aren't drawing any conclusions whatsoever from the Gasol trade, then what does that trade have to do with LA being unstoppable? Apparently nothing. No conclusions.

I still think we might have trouble if we dont have full home court advantage in the Finals if we get there again.

lol, the trade made you unstoppable, cmon bro think.

Yugo - And the trade was earned so what's the problem? The Lakers put themselves in a position to be unstoppable. Leverage money to get Gasol, smart pick in Bynum, smart trade for Brown.

Warren - Now that the team has a more mature core I don't think starting the finals on the road is insurmountable. Cleveland lost home playoff games to Orlando, Orlando lost home finals games to LA, and in Boston KG's knee is stapled together.

Edited by Sky

come on guys, idk what you're debating, its so stupid, we all know the gasol trade was lopsided. no need to bring ray allen into this. anyone saying that it wasnt lopsided is crazy. memphis did that as a rebuilding move, they knew it was lopsided, they arent that stupid.

come on guys, idk what you're debating, its so stupid, we all know the gasol trade was lopsided. no need to bring ray allen into this. anyone saying that it wasnt lopsided is crazy. memphis did that as a rebuilding move, they knew it was lopsided, they arent that stupid.

Exactly, lol. I feel the same exact way but people want to debate stupid things all the time.

• Owner

Yeah, it looks like you don't.

We're all saying it was lopsided. I'm saying it wasn't THAT bad, and Sky is explaining why the trade was made in the first place, and why any other team could've done it if they had the balls to just take on the contract.

I would've guessed this was over with by now, and everyone realized the trade was done for the money and not mostly for the players, but you can bet this would not be an issue had the Lakers lost the Finals once again with Gasol as their second option.