Do you want Rush Limbaugh to own the rams?

reno

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't see why not to be honest. Its his right just as much as anybody else.

If Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton wanted to by them would this be as much of an issue?

True really.

I mean, the league should be lucky he wants to even invest his money into that team. Good luck finding someone else...

True really.

I mean, the league should be lucky he wants to even invest his money into that team. Good luck finding someone else...

It's ridiculous IMO. I think its messed up that players and owners are pissed off at it too. The racism card only works so many times...

It's ridiculous IMO. I think its messed up that players and owners are pissed off at it too. The racism card only works so many times...

You're getting your paycheck one way or another, shut up and do your job. Things like this in sports shouldn't even be political IMO. But it seems like everything these days needs to be.

I'm tired of it.

You're getting your paycheck one way or another, shut up and do your job. Things like this in sports shouldn't even be political IMO. But it seems like everything these days needs to be.

I'm tired of it.

Yep.

This guy isn't even a racist either. He made one comment about McNabb which may have had some truth in it but was nonetheless out of line.

He's being punished for his political views which is garbage. God forbid a conservative wants to buy a football team but if a liberal wanted to its just fine. Pure bull[expletive] honestly.

Rush Limbaugh has backed these NFL players on many occasions.

Especially when salary issues come up. He has stated over and over that these players risk their bodies and deserve the money they get.

But I would not put it past that the majority of the players that are against it are

African -American.

What he said about Donovan McNabb involved race but thee was no indication of his statements that made him racist but we all know how that goes.

Limbaugh blames him not getting the job on the liberal media :lol: . It has NOTHING to do with the fact he's a racist. Nothing do to with the fact he mocked a man with parkinsons and called him a liar.

Yeah? But who cares... we live in America. Stupid people, do stupid things. If he has money, and want's to buy a part of a dying franchise why shouldn't he be able to? Like seriously...

And if it were any hollywood dumbass socialite they would be granted the ownership, regardless of their past. So yes, some of it has to do with the media.

Yeah? But who cares... we live in America. Stupid people, do stupid things. If he has money, and want's to buy a part of a dying franchise why shouldn't he be able to? Like seriously...

And if it were any hollywood dumbass socialite they would be granted the ownership, regardless of their past. So yes, some of it has to do with the media.

NFL is a business, if they don't like type of baggage rush limbaugh would bring to the league, they dont have to have him, simple as that. Just like how some restaurants have the right to refuse service. Its not like rush is the only one who is interested in buying the rams. Smart move by the nfl. And lets not forget that most nfl owners are conservative, so I fail to see how that would have any affect with the decision on rush.

If you were in charge of ANY company, would you want a racist to be one of the top executives? no. the nfl is a private company, they would rather look better in the public and keep out bad behavior.

Interesting that Tiki Barber was on the radio in Miami the other day and they were talking about Limbaugh and when asked if he though Rush was a racist Tiki said no. That's an African American former NFL player right there.

He isn't a racist to me either. He just has very strong conservative beliefs and is very against the liberal media which are all rights of his seeing that we live in America.

Interesting that Tiki Barber was on the radio in Miami the other day and they were talking about Limbaugh and when asked if he though Rush was a racist Tiki said no. That's an African American former NFL player right there.

He isn't a racist to me either. He just has very strong conservative beliefs and is very against the liberal media which are all rights of his seeing that we live in America.

what about the whole Parkinson's ordeal then? It is not a right to own an NFL team, but a privilege. the nfl is a private organization, it is not run by the government.