Dalembert for Mcgrady

damn paul he roasted yo [expletive].

anyways, i mean it does make sense for both teams. they are saying that yao might be out for his career and they need a center. but damn give up tracy, i guess he just isn't the right fit for their system.

It's not exactly the getting McGrady part that would excite me. It's the part about getting rid of Dalembert and his terrible contract. At least McGrady's is up after this year if he doesn't work out(and he probably won't).

The part of the article about the Sixers adding more players to the deal scares me though. I don't want to give up any of our young guys in this deal. Especially Thad and Speights.

It's not exactly the getting McGrady part that would excite me. It's the part about getting rid of Dalembert and his terrible contract. At least McGrady's is up after this year if he doesn't work out(and he probably won't).

The part of the article about the Sixers adding more players to the deal scares me though. I don't want to give up any of our young guys in this deal. Especially Thad and Speights.

The Sixers would most likely be willing to include Willie Green ($3.7 million) and perhaps a future draft pick, but not Lou Williams ($5 million).

I'd be satisfied with either.

This trade would be an absolute home run for us, but there is no chance of it happening if Gortat signs with Houston, which he probably will.