You're Gonna Love Courtney Lee

A.K.

Courtney Lee i think we be like a Devin Harris, i stick strongly towards that.

He was expressing how he feels he should be used in the NJ offense in his press conference and it sounds a lot like Harris when he arrived. He is hyped obviously that he is going to be a bigger piece to an offense when he comes to NJ, i see him as 3rd string scorer behind Harris and Lopez but it's better then being behind Howard, Lewis, Turkoglu, Jameer and on nights behind Pietrus and Alston.

This guy could blow up in the NJ situation just like Harris .. i ain't saying he's gonna come out and get 20, 5 and 3 or something but he could possibly boost his scoring average having the ball in his hands in NJ more from his regular season 8.4 ppg i believe to something like 14 ppg which is a likely 6 point boost that happens when you get more shots..

Most importantly i just like how we are more defensive focused with Harris, Lee, Williams, S.Williams, Lopez, Dooling and Simmons being above or on average defensive players around the league..

Can't wait.

Yeah, he can be a playmaker. He played some point for the Magic and is comfortable at the spot.

His post up game isn't great yet, he's better off the dribble, in transition, and a catch and shoot scorer.

It's a disappointment, from his point of view, to have to take a big step back in terms of a shot at a championship, but I'm sure he'll put it behind him soon enough.

Guys like CDR and Lopez may no longer have a mentor, but it was a similar case with Portland's group, and they were still quite impressive. We won't necessarily do that well, but it's just the same idea.

It's a disappointment, from his point of view, to have to take a big step back in terms of a shot at a championship, but I'm sure he'll put it behind him soon enough.

Guys like CDR and Lopez may no longer have a mentor, but it was a similar case with Portland's group, and they were still quite impressive. We won't necessarily do that well, but it's just the same idea.

I think we will surprise a lot of teams like we did last season, Coach Frank is becoming quite a good coach in terms of coaching young players .. not to mention he is the longest head coach of a team in the Eastern conference i heard ..