Reggie Evans Out Indefinitely

Reggie Evans doesn't know when he'll be able to take the floor for the Raptors because of a foot injury.

Evans suffered a foot injury during Toronto's preseason game against Boston last week.

"All I know is that I can't put any weight on my foot and until the swelling goes down, we can't do any tests to find out what's really going on," Evans told the Toronto Sun.

He is walking around on crutches and sporting a walking boot that keeps the foot immobile.

"I've never experienced anything like this before," Evans said. "I just have to remain patient."

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/basketbal...438856-sun.html

Hopefully he can be ready by the beginning of the season as his hustle, toughness and rebounding would be a great help against the Cavs.

However, it doesn't sound like that will be happening. I would just go with a 3 big rotation of Bosh/Bargnani/Rasho because Amir Johnson isn't ready for more than 10 mpg at this point in his career against a championship calibre team like the Cavs.

• Owner

Big men and their foot problems. :(

Evans just gives the Raptors another big man up front...as in, a "thick" and "big" body, something you don't get out of Bargnani. It won't hurt them losing Evans, but he's still six fouls and puts a lot of heart into his game.