Who would you rather face?

Real Deal

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With two losses already, and in my opinion a less talented roster, the Cleveland Cavaliers should be the Celtics' preference in the Eastern Conference Finals. They are a very good defensive team, they can score both inside and out, and they will bounce back once Delonte West returns and Shaquille O'Neal starts to gel with the rest of the team. Still, I think that the Magic are a better team with Howard, Carter, Lewis, and Nelson, and would cause more problems for the Celtics than Cleveland would.

For the second poll, I picked the Washington Wizards. They appeared to have done very well against the Mavericks, and Arenas seems to be back on track. Washington looks to be a great offensive team, and though they'll give up a lot to the Celtics they could score enough to challenge them. Chicago doesn't have Ben Gordon anymore, and his outstanding performance in last year's playoffs series can't be duplicated by the Bulls' current group of guards.

Cavs really cant match up with the Celtics, so I say Magic are tougher. Perkins handles Shaq quite easily, there is no double teams there. Lebron always has his hands full, and the rest of their roster are just not as talented as the Celtics complimentary players.

If I were a Celtics fan I'd rather play the Cavaliers, it would be much easier to shut them down in my opinion.

And based on how teams are playing lately, I think they'd be most scared of the Heat.

No they're harder to shut down, because they HAVE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD AND IN HIS POSITION. Celtics have Perkins to shut down Dwight Howard...IN SINGLE COVERAGE.

No they're harder to shut down, because they HAVE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD AND IN HIS POSITION. Celtics have Perkins to shut down Dwight Howard...IN SINGLE COVERAGE.

They don't need to shut down LeBron. Take care of his teammates, and his 40 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists don't mean anything.

On the other hand, the Magic have way more depth and I think they would put up a much better fight.

Orlando, just because of how strong this team has become. They have an unbelievable starting 5 where anyone can score, and a great bench with great depth.

I also picked the Miami Heat because of other players besides Dwyane have really played better and stepped up such as Beasley and O'Neal.

If I were a Boston fan I'd rather face the Cavs. They match up much better with the Cavs and their interior defense rather than the Orlando and their lack luster perimeter defense.

The team I'd look out for is the Bulls. I know the Bulls lost Ben Gordon who was the antagonist in that series against them but Derrick Rose is better, Loul Deng is back, and if Tyrus Thomas starts playing well I wouldn't want to see that team.