Wizards All-Time Starting Five

Real Deal

C - Wes Unseld: if I have to even explain this pick, I will fight someone (I'm not even joking).

PF - Elvin Hayes: Sure, he was Playoff Karl Malone before Karl Malone, but the guy was post jump shooting machine and could rebound like nobody's business. Plus, he was a great shot blocker which makes up for Unseld's one defensive deficiency.

SF - Gus Johnson: Okay, he was technically a power forward in his days with the Bullets, but he was one the most athletic players ever and considering the two guys I'm starting at guard, his rebounding abilities make perfect sense.

SG - Earl Monroe: The Pearl was a scoring machine with the Bullets and would be even more so with this line up.

PG - Gilbert Arenas: See above, except imagine how many open shots and fast break points he'd get playing with Unseld (in my world I'm releasing both guards on defensive, no one is getting a rebound with that front line).

Bench

Jeff Ruland

Jeff Malone

Caron Butler

Kevin Loughery

Phil Chenier

Walt Bellamy

John "Hot Plate" Williams (for comedy). :lol: